Team-BHP - All I can say is wow
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Introduce yourself (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/)
-   -   All I can say is wow (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/194322-all-i-can-say-wow.html)

First, I would like to thank to Team-BHP for this opportunity for which I was sincerely trying for last many years.

This was my 6th attempt of registering and every time when I used to receive “Please register again” I used to have what more is expected! but, finally I got the long awaiting email “Team-BHP Membership APPROVED!”clap:

I am Aniket, from Pune. I am 32 years old Automotive Engineer. I am working in vehicle R&D as a proving ground test professional, in the domain of vehicle dynamics & durability.

I am following Team BHP from last more than 7 years, I have read almost all the forum discussions and my most favourite are “restoration threads” they are amazing & it's striking to see how scrap can turns into beauty.

Within the automotive I love vintages, antiquities. I love travelling, I am backpacker and love solo riding. I have done many solo rides within India and exploring more & more. Food is my next weakness, a true foodie and like to explore possible local cuisine wherever I travel.
I am passionate about cars and bikes from childhood itself as my father who is a Doctor by profession but engineer by heart and used to repair, dismantle assemble bikes at home & I was used to help him as a helper in his work!!
My first vehicle was, my dad’s “Bajaj Stride” during the college days & then continued with many more. After stride, I had LML sensation, Suzuki Samurai, HH splendor, Boxer CT. In cars, my dad had Premier Padmini as a first car on which I learnt driving, then two more Padmini’s, 118NE, M800 5speed, 3 more M800 and Alto LXI.

Currently I own, Wagon R VXI, Alto K10 VXI & TATA Nano Twist (this is 3rd Nano in my fleet). My fleet of two wheelers have, RE-TB350, Honda NAVI, Honda Activa, Bajaj Avenger 220, Suzuki Access, Hero Pleasure & recently acquired & restored “Suzuki Samurai 1999” (Will share a small restoration story shortly)
Still, I am again looking for Bajaj Stride to have in my fleet as really missing it a lot!

Thanks again to Team BHP!

Looking ahead for wonderful contribution from my side to the community!

Welcome Impala_123! Great to have you with us.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Impala_123 (Post 4338437)
I am working in vehicle R&D as a proving ground test professional, in the domain of vehicle dynamics & durability.

Lucky you! Working where your dream is, eh? Would be great if you can share a detailed thread with us on the process (something like this). Of course, brand names can be kept confidential if required by your employer.

Quote:

Currently I own, Wagon R VXI, Alto K10 VXI & TATA Nano Twist (this is 3rd Nano in my fleet). My fleet of two wheelers have, RE-TB350, Honda NAVI, Honda Activa, Bajaj Avenger 220, Suzuki Access, Hero Pleasure & recently acquired & restored “Suzuki Samurai 1999”
What a garage! How many drivers & riders in the house?

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTO (Post 4339174)

What a garage! How many drivers & riders in the house?

Three of us, me, my dad and my wife. My wife rides Honda NAVI and rest we both lucky share .