Team-BHP - Finally I am a BHPian!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Introduce yourself (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/)
-   -   Finally I am a BHPian! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/194943-finally-i-am-bhpian.html)

Almost everyone has some dreams. Some of them want to have their own house, some want their own car but I wanted to become a BHPian since the last 4 years. Yes, you heard it right, 4 years.

I am currently living in Delhi and heading a startup which I co-founded last year. I am drooling over cars since I was 5 years old. Presently, I drive a Honda City but my first love is a Maruti Omni, 1999 model.

I am reading Team-BHP since the last 4 years. It is almost like a daily routine to check Team-BHP at least twice in a day. I have learnt a lot from this wonderful forum and hopefully now I can participate in those discussions.

Thanks a lot Team-BHP for giving me the opportunity to be a part of this family. Now, I can proudly say that Yes, I am a BHPian!

Quote:

Originally Posted by QuickLink (Post 4348656)
Almost everyone has some dreams. Some of them want to have their own house, some want their own car but I wanted to become a BHPian since the last 4 years. Yes, you heard it right, 4 years.

That's as long as engineering man lol:

Quote:

I am currently living in Delhi and heading a startup which I co-founded last year.
That's awesome. Wish you all the best for the future.

Quote:

I am drooling over cars since I was 5 years old. Presently, I drive a Honda City but my first love is a Maruti Omni, 1999 model.
Wonderful vehicles. Out of curiosity - did the family own a Maruti Omni?

Quote:

Thanks a lot Team-BHP for giving me the opportunity to be a part of this family. Now, I can proudly say that Yes, I am a BHPian!
Lastly, a warm welcome to the forum! Looking forward to reading your contributions on the forum.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Omkar (Post 4349767)
That's as long as engineering man lol:

:D
Quote:

That's awesome. Wish you all the best for the future.
Thanks a lot for your kind words.

Quote:

Wonderful vehicles. Out of curiosity - did the family own a Maruti Omni?
Yes, the Omni is owned by us. These days, it is not used much due to other cars in the family but it surely has a special place in my heart.

Quote:

Lastly, a warm welcome to the forum! Looking forward to reading your contributions on the forum.
Thanks once again.

Quote:

Originally Posted by QuickLink (Post 4348656)

First of all a warm welcome to the forum, looking forward to your contribution.
Quote:

Presently, I drive a Honda City but my first love is a Maruti Omni, 1999 model.
We also own a October 99 Maruti Omni, she was the first car that my dad bought for the family. I am curious to know more about your Omni, which color? As you might see my Avatar here is a photo of our Omni, like you Omni is also my first love:).

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiranjitp (Post 4350123)
First of all a warm welcome to the forum, looking forward to your contribution.

Thanks a lot.
Quote:

We also own a October 99 Maruti Omni, she was the first car that my dad bought for the family. I am curious to know more about your Omni, which color? As you might see my Avatar here is a photo of our Omni, like you Omni is also my first love:).
I had been reading your posts even before joining the forum. It is always nice to interact with like minded people.

Regarding my Omni, it is of white color. The Van was purchased in 1999 and has run about 85000 kms till date. As I said in my previous post, the running has reduced drastically mainly because of the lack of AC. Nevertheless I drive the van occasionally to keep it running.

Welcome to the Forum, QuickLink. Waiting for the cooldown period on your infractions to expire so that we may be able interact with you again. Good luck!