Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 4th February 2018, 11:12   #1
BHPian

I am in - Thanks Mods

Hello Every BHP-ian,

Finally my membership was approved and thanks to the moderators for the same. And It was the same day I got My Ford Ecosport Titanium+ (D) delivered & I got my first Team-BHP T-Shirt got delivered too. I am really glad that everything fell in place on the same day.

My name is Anupam Kumar and am originally from Bokaro Steel City (Jharkhand) and had moved to Bangalore in year 2005.

I owned a pearl white petrol Maruti Baleno Alpha (Dec 2015 - Dec 2017) which I drove for about 34 Thousand KMs and had sold it 2 months back to upgrade to Ford Ecosport Titanium Plus (D). I will post my experience with it in the relevant post.

I have been following this site since many years now and the enriching and valuable information surely enabled me to buy first Baleno and now Ecosport. The Official Reviews of every car, the forum, its rich content & contributions from members, all of these, are extremely helpful for many people around the globe to make informed decisions. I am glad to be a part of such a Team: Team-BHP

Thank you mods and thanks everyone.

Best Regards,
Anupam
Anupam1024 is offline   (12) Thanks
Old 4th February 2018, 12:16   #2
Team-BHP Support

re: I am in - Thanks Mods

Welcome to Team-BHP Anupam. Baleno was petrol or diesel, why change it at such a short duration and take a depreciation hit, unless it was a petrol, your running increased and you needed more GC.
Sheel is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 4th February 2018, 12:44   #3
Team-BHP Support

Welcome aboard, Anupam!

And congratulations on the EcoSport! The Official Reviews along with the members' ownership threads make for a very comprehensive understanding of vehicles on offer in our market.

Bangalore has a very active bunch of BHPians so keep an eye out on this section for meets planned:

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-bhp-meet-section/

See you around the forum!
libranof1987 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 4th February 2018, 12:50   #4
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anupam1024 View Post

I owned a pearl white petrol Maruti Baleno Alpha (Dec 2015 - Dec 2017) which I drove for about 34 Thousand KMs and had sold it 2 months back to upgrade to Ford Ecosport Titanium Plus (D).
Welcome to Team-BHP.

Curious to know on the reasoning for selling the Baleno, was it due to the additional kms justifying a diesel or any other reason?

Hope you enjoy your stay here and looking forward to your valuable contribution( knowledge) to this forum.
volkman10 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 5th February 2018, 07:20   #5
BHPian

Re: I am in - Thanks Mods

Thanks
Quote:
Sheel
&
Quote:
Volkman10
I sold Baleno and bought Ecosport just to upgrade to better security features and build quality. Yes, my baleno was petrol. 1.2P to 1.5D is definitely a welcome change keeping in mind my daily office commute and frequent outings.

I had awesome time with Baleno and had no issues whatsoever. My family miss her for sure.

Last edited by ampere : 5th February 2018 at 07:32.
Old 1st March 2018, 16:06   #6
BHPian

Re: I am in - Thanks Mods

Welcome to the Team-BHP family, Anupam!

Congratulations on the Ecosport. At least you'll enjoy the superb build quality. I wonder what colour it is though.

Wishing you a wonderful experience with the car and also the Forum,

Cheers!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed