Team-BHP - Hi!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Introduce yourself (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/)
-   -   Hi! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/195264-hi.html)

Hi friends, finally I am here, as a registered member of this wonderful forum. ‘Finally’ because it took couple of attempts to reach here. I would like to thank mods and special thanks to GTO for his kind support, without which it wouldn’t have been possible. It feels great to be part of this community and nothing can beat the joy of getting membership approved on the auspicious day of Auto Expo:D. I hope I will be able to maximize my membership and positively contribute to this community.

I am an engineer by heart first, then by education and then by profession (more into data architecture nowadays). I am a DIY guy, love fixing broken things myself (not a good idea always), building new stuff (anything from carpentry to electronics). Apart from this, I like traveling (read bike riding and driving), listening to music (type of music depends on the mood). Riding to Leh-Laddakh on my classic 350 is one of my dreams. I did not manage to do it yet but it is very high on agenda for this year.

Maruti Omni, first gen Maruti Zen, Swift and Aria are the cars I have driven extensively so far. I used to love manual transmission till the time I experienced Tata Hexa Automatic. I have booked one and hopefully start ownership thread at appropriate time.

Certain beliefs I have,
  1. Don’t try to fix something which is not broken. (Otherwise it will get broken to an extent that can never be fixed!)
  2. Whatever happens, happens for the good
  3. Honest attempts always get rewarded
With this I will wrap up my intro thread and check other threads to post something to increase my 'posts count' :p. Thanks for reading.

Regards
FirstRay

^ Welcome, buddy. Great time to join the forum! It’s bursting with new threads every few hours about the ongoing auto expo. I’m so addicted right now. Haven’t seen the forum be soooo active recently. Do join the conversation.

That being said, do read and implement the rules. We at team-bhp believe in quality. See you around! :)

P. S. Congrats on getting the Hexa. It’s great to see Tata make wicked cars and people accepting it, finally. Hope to see an ownership review soon.

Thanks The Brutailer. It is quite encouraging to see fresh designs coming out from Tata Motors. The new H5X and 45X designs further strengthened my trust in them and I am proud that I have chosen Hexa as my next car.

Hi @FirstRay sir,
First of all, welcome aboard. Read all the forum rules and get yourself acquainted with them. Secondly, congratulations on booking the Hexa. Well, I own one and I must say I'm in love with my Sindbad, the sailor (that's what I christened her!). It's about 10-months since I bought her home and since then, I haven't looked back.

Hope you enjoy your ownership as I'm doing and do give us an ownership review of this beast.

Varun

Quote:

Originally Posted by Varun_HexaGuy (Post 4355076)
Hi @FirstRay sir,
First of all, welcome aboard. Read all the forum rules and get yourself acquainted with them. Secondly, congratulations on booking the Hexa. Well, I own one and I must say I'm in love with my Sindbad, the sailor (that's what I christened her!). It's about 10-months since I bought her home and since then, I haven't looked back.

Hope you enjoy your ownership as I'm doing and do give us an ownership review of this beast.

Varun

Thanks Varun_HexaGuy. BTW your XTA ownership thread played an important role in me choosing automatic over Hexa manual :) .I am still waiting for my car and going by the reviews so far I am surely going to enjoy it.

Hi FirstRay, and welcome to the Team-BHP family! clap:

I admire these beliefs if yours. Hopeful that they will lead to a wonderful forum experience.

Quote:

Originally Posted by FirstRay (Post 4353744)
Certain beliefs I have,
  1. Don’t try to fix something which is not broken. (Otherwise it will get broken to an extent that can never be fixed!)
  2. Whatever happens, happens for the good
  3. Honest attempts always get rewarded

Wishing you an amazing time,

Cheers!