Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 10th February 2018, 19:57   #1
BHPian

Hello BHPians!

Hello BHPians,

Finally my membership got approved after many attempts. I thank moderators for the same.

I am Shubham Ghute from Pune. I am 21, pursuing Law and Chartered Accountancy. My dad gifted me a VW Polo GT TDI in flash red shade on my 19th birthday. She is my ride since then. Its been more than two years and her odometer stands at 33k kms.

Besides automotive interest I have deep interest in photography and reading.

I have been following this forum since past many years. The industry best official reviews and experienced expertise that this forum has is simply impacable. It is due to Team-BHP’s official review that I bought a Polo GT TDI. I am proud to be a part of such wonderful forum.

Regards,
Shubham Ghute

Last edited by theMAG : 11th February 2018 at 06:08. Reason: Typo fixed: "perceiving"="pursuing".
ShubhamGhute is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 10th February 2018, 21:09   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Hello BHPians!

Hi Shubham, Welcome to Team-Bhp.

I am assuming your GT TDI is the 1.5L one which came with the facelift. I think after the switch to the 1.5L engine, the GT TDI lost some steam in its sales numbers. A fantastic car nevertheless in many ways. Your Polo is a very mod freindly car. I hope you haven't missed moderator Gannu1's extremely popular GT TDI thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShubhamGhute View Post

Besides automotive interest I have deep interest in photography and reading.
You'll find discussions on a wide variety of subjects on Team-Bhp. Do take the time out to go through the forum's rules. See you around on the forums.
Santoshbhat is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th February 2018, 07:39   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santoshbhat View Post
Hi Shubham, Welcome to Team-Bhp.

I am assuming your GT TDI is the 1.5L one which came with the facelift. I think after the switch to the 1.5L engine, the GT TDI lost some steam in its sales numbers. A fantastic car nevertheless in many ways. Your Polo is a very mod freindly car. I hope you haven't missed moderator Gannu1's extremely popular GT TDI thread.

You'll find discussions on a wide variety of subjects on Team-Bhp. Do take the time out to go through the forum's rules. See you around on the forums.
Yes, mine is the 1.5L variant which came with facelift. GT TDI lost its steam due to introduction of 90BHP variant which quite powerful. Layman doesn’t care much about power and its the main reason why the number of GT TDI’s sold isn’t great. I have already modified my car and I have been following moderator Gannu1’s thread since beginning. I will surely go through forum’s rules.
ShubhamGhute is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st March 2018, 16:42   #4
BHPian

Welcome to the Team-BHP family, Shubham!

Congratulations on getting an awesome ride. Since you mention you're also into photography, can we hope to see tons of killer pics of your ride as well as general experiences?

Cheers!
CaptainPrice is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks