Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 14th February 2018, 01:25   #1
BHPian

It is a great feeling indeed!

Hello all,
From past 3 years had been an follower and avid reader of Team-Bhp and all this changed when just now i discovered i had skipped the most important mail that read Team-BHP Membership APPROVED!

I had numerous unsuccessful attempts for registering and now when the board exams are on my head i thought to give a last try before exams and i succeeded and this is the best gift i could receive before exams. From past couple of days was busy giving board practicals and forgot to check my mail and yes it is like a dream come true, the best feeling indeed for a car lover.
Team-BHP just got me glued due to the quality of content and i read official reviews several time so that nothing gets missed and never i get bored of it, threads here gave me the courage to perform various DIY's on our cars and now i have a community who shares a same interest like me as none of my friends are interested in cars.

Now, let me introduce myself
I am Rohan, residing in Delhi, i am a class XII commerce student.
We currently own 1 car only
Maruti Wagonr CNG (2016 ) clocked 80000 kms till date and this is really cheap and economic to own and we do not need to visit the stupid Service centre who were insisting a clutch change on 20000 kms and blaming my dad and this also lowers down the cost of ownership , for the record he had ridden more than 2 lac kms on stock clutch on Indica, he just took the car out and straight away went to our mechanic, god bless him.

Dad is waiting for me to get hold of license and add an XUV to the garage.
Some about Past:
1. Tata Indica v2 (2002-2011)
This car was with us for more than 2 lac kms and was highy reliable thanks to our mechanic and really skilled driving of my dad the car was on stock clutch and mint condition when it was sold and i really cried that day because we had a lot of memories with it but with time we should learn to move on.
2. Mahindra Bolero (2011-15)
Due to dad's business dad had to travel a lot in UP and needed an SUV so it was upgraded but the only thing i liked about this car was the road presence it had and ours was the first BS IV in the city but due to uncomfortable ride it had only seen 36000 kms in 4 years of ownership BTW on the delivery day at the showroom i had fallen in love with XUV and was insisting dad to get XUV and leave Bolero but i guess was late .
3. Maruti Ritz (2015-16)
We had gone the pre owned route this time as after reading on Team- bhp i thought to give this option a try.This was the replacement for Bolero and the comfortable ride was a boon and we had clocked over 12000 kms in less than 10 months and most was clocked in city usage and then wagonr came and it's usage got really less and was in sold in late 2016.

I am literally dying to get a license but need to content myself by doing DIY's and detailing the car.

Until next time
Rohan Garg
revvharder is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 14th February 2018, 12:55   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: It is a great feeling indeed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revvharder View Post
Hello all,
From past 3 years had been an follower and avid reader of Team-Bhp and all this changed when just now I discovered I had skipped the most important mail that read Team-BHP Membership APPROVED!
Hello revvharder,

Let me be the first one to welcome you to the forum.

Always good to see more and more youngsters making it to the forum. Now that you are in, be sure to check out the rules of posting on Team-BHP.

Quote:
I thought to give a last try before exams and I succeeded and this is the best gift I could receive before exams
Best of luck for your board exams! Hope the membership approval serves as a morale booster for you.

You've had a nice garage so far. And it's good that you have a skilled driver by your side when you eventually get your license.

Looking forward to more contributions from you and also the upcoming XUV ownership report .
Old 1st March 2018, 16:37   #3
BHPian

Re: It is a great feeling indeed!

It's so nice to hear about your passion for cars, Rohan! I shared a similar one as a child, doing whatever I could to get maximum time with the car before I got my DL.

Welcome to the forum!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks