Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 15th December 2006, 15:56   #1

Adventure Owner

Hello everyone,

I am Prakash - I work as Finance Director for a reputed MNC in Mumbai and am happy to be on this site.
I am awed by the interactions from all friends on this site.
I am the proud owner of a Fiat Adventure Sports 1.6 - which i have taken only yesterday and thru this forum seek to make friends all over as well as learn more and more on the latest offerings on cars...

Best regards

Prakash
Old 15th December 2006, 16:26   #2
BHPian

Hi Prakash,

Welcome to the world of Adventure owners. Truly a remarkable car. You are welcome to join Fiat Club India and paliousersindia@yahoogroup as well.
Old 15th December 2006, 16:56   #3
Senior - BHPian

Hi Prakash,

Welcome aboard !!! Am sure you're gonna love this place. If you're crazy about cars, (since you have an Adventure, I'm sure you are) you're gonna freak out here. Theres so much to learn, and so many ppl to meet.

Have fun. And safe driving....
Old 15th December 2006, 17:08   #4

Feel Good Factor...does matter

HI,

Well, i brought Adventure- silver frost on 16th nov....from ashwamegh..Pune, and since then i was never on internt...to post my experience...Gosh..damn good man..like it so much... that sitting here at work in australia i dream of it.. miss it more than anyone in family.
Got only 5-6 days on it to paint city red... real fun... Took it on Nagar road... and when on tar... .it actually very very silent... Am still restricted by service guys... to hold it below 80... waiting to drive it again when i get back... and give it for first servicing tooo...
I would like to mention one thing... that we dont have right kind of guys in sales, accessory division ... (service division dont know yet). I was expecting them to have more knowledge .... accessory fellow... will handle ur car very roughly.... damn... it hurts...
Anyway..forget all... drive smooth...
Travel-s if u know any place where i can find accessories for adventure let me know..
cheers
have fun..
rajg
Old 15th December 2006, 18:55   #5

Thanks buddy. I already belong to Fiat Club India...Thanks again..wroom...
Old 15th December 2006, 18:58   #6

Hi Raj. Sure dear. Will keep you posted. I have myself learnt so much over the net and thru fiat club india that i think i cud take care of my adventure. Mumbai roads are a prob though bcoz they are forever crowded. I have to just avoid the traffic..
Old 15th December 2006, 23:13   #7
Senior - BHPian

prakashc,

Welcome to TBHP.
Why dont you post some pics of your car ?
Old 16th December 2006, 17:03   #8

Feel Good Factor...does matter

HI,

Yes, will luv to post my adventure... snap... bit of modeling ;-). At present its nicely covered...and parked at my place.
Another strange thing was.... i was browsing for body cover for adventure and surprisingly i have to describe them what adventure is... Anyway could not find a proper Adventure body cover... so finally we brought Innova cover....its bit like wearing an oversize t-shirt...but its ok.
Rear speaker was another hassels.... since adventure comes up only with 4'' speaker space..and we dont get 4'' speaker with woofer/bass...( if anyone knows..let me know). I compormised there...installed JBL 4'' speaker without woofer. Am satisfied with sound quality too, my head unit is sony x-plod(ahhhh series i forgot). ...
Like i said..tip---- if you are also installing speakers in palio/adventure in front doors.... make sure that you are there when mechanic is fitting those.... damn.. i saw my mechanic actually used punch and hammer to make hole for screw to go in for front speakers. I was bit late.... am bit bothered also... that it might have caused problem in front door hinge.
Anywaysss... all happens here.. and cant trust anyone... ..feel bad...
have fun...drive easy..
cheers
rajg
Old 17th December 2006, 08:44   #9
BHPian

welcome aboard...post some pics of your cars.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed