Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 3rd March 2018, 02:55   #1

Hola Team-BHP, from Uttarakhand

Hello every BHP-ian,

Finally, I am here as a registered member of TEAM-BHP. ‘Finally’ because it took me five years and several attempts to reach here. I would like to thank mods and GTO for allowing me to be a part the community, without which it would not have been possible.

My Name is Parvinder Singh, and I am doing an Export-Import business of various products, I live in Haldwani (Uttarakhand). I am 37 years old.
My daily drives are 2017 Toyota Fortuner A/T 4X4, and 2018 Ford EcoSport titanium plus diesel.

Other cars in the past I owned are below.
2002 to 2009 - Indica V2 GLS - ODO reading when sold 350,000KM.
2009 till 2018 - FORD IKON TDCI - ODO reading when sold 175,000KM.
2014 to 2017 - Toyota Innova ZX - ODO reading when sold 45,000KM.

I have been following Team-BHP since many years now, and always wanted to be part of it, the enriching and valuable information undoubtedly assisted me to buy Toyota Innova in 2014, Toyota Fortuner A/T 4X4 in 2017 and now Ford EcoSport titanium plus diesel in February 2018. I have learned so many things and gained so much knowledge from the community that it is impossible for me to describe them here.

The Official Reviews of every car, the forum, its rich content & contributions from members, are beneficial for many people around the globe to make their buying decisions. I am glad and proud to be a part of the community.

I look forward to an exciting journey ahead with Team-BHP!

Cheers,

Travel 4X4
Travel4X4 is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 3rd March 2018, 10:12   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Hola Team-BHP, from Uttarakhand

Welcome Travel4X4!

Nice collection of cars/SUV's you got there. And being so close to hills, we can expect travelogues from your end. You may please share your opinion on your choice of vehicles and that despite going for an AT, why not for a Ford, maybe in your ownership report..?

See you around, enjoy your stay
Sheel is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 3rd March 2018, 11:01   #3
BHPian

Welcome !

Welcome to the forum Parvinder ! Not only new car reviews, the forum never ceases to surprise with the wide range of topics being discussed - from mutual funds to sound medical advice. Of course the raison d'être of the forum remains what petrolheads eat, breathe and dream of - automobiles.

Please read the Forum Rules before posting - they are self explanatory , and help maintain quality.

Kumaon remains our go-to destination for our yearly fix of the Himalayas. It's pristine , largely unspoilt and the interiors are calm and not yet crowded. I have very good memories of the countless hours spent being footloose in and around Almora, Nainital, Ranikhet, Jageshwar, Binsar and Kausani ! I plan to add Munsiyari, Garud and Bageshwar too to that list soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travel4X4 View Post

I have been following Team-BHP since many years now, and always wanted to be part of it, the enriching and valuable information undoubtedly assisted me to buy Toyota Innova in 2014, Toyota Fortuner A/T 4X4 in 2017 and now Ford EcoSport titanium plus diesel in February 2018. I have learned so many things and gained so much knowledge from the community that it is impossible for me to describe them here.

Travel 4X4
That's some serious mileage on your cars ! Any particular reason you ditched the Innova ? And congrats on the Titanium Plus Ecosport. How's the ride quality? There were some reports of tyre bulge reported in the models with 17" alloys. Have you faced any problems? Why I ask is because a relative is very interested in purchasing the Titanium Plus, but is holding back because of the tyre bulge issues in the 17" alloys.

All the same , here's wishing you many miles and years of enjoyable and safe driving. All the best !

Cheers !

Last edited by Ironhide : 3rd March 2018 at 11:26.
Ironhide is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 3rd March 2018, 13:21   #4
BHPian

Quote:
I am 37 years old.
My daily drives are 2017 Toyota Fortuner A/T 4X4, and 2018 Ford EcoSport titanium plus diesel.

This is a very interesting collection of cars that you've owned, that too in such a short span of time.

Quote:
I have been following Team-BHP since many years now, and always wanted to be part of it, the enriching and valuable information undoubtedly assisted me to buy Toyota Innova in 2014, Toyota Fortuner A/T 4X4 in 2017 and now Ford EcoSport titanium plus diesel in February 2018.
This is good to hear. Hopeful of gaining knowledge from you.

Quote:
I have learned so many things and gained so much knowledge from the community that it is impossible for me to describe them here.
Try and try, until you succeed

Quote:
I look forward to an exciting journey ahead with Team-BHP!
And we look forward to an exciting journey with you, Parvinder.

Cheers!
CaptainPrice is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th March 2018, 12:20   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheel View Post
Welcome Travel4X4!

Nice collection of cars/SUV's you got there. And being so close to hills, we can expect travelogues from your end. You may please share your opinion on your choice of vehicles and that despite going for an AT, why not for a Ford, maybe in your ownership report..?

See you around, enjoy your stay
Thanks a lot, Sheel.
I am a diehard Toyota fan, and Ford comes in at second place.
I chose Toyota because of reliability and peace of mind it offers as I will be keeping the Fortuner for five-plus years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironhide View Post
Welcome to the forum Parvinder !
That's some serious mileage on your cars ! Any particular reason you ditched the Innova ? And congrats on the Titanium Plus Ecosport. How's the ride quality? There were some reports of tyre bulge reported in the models with 17" alloys. Have you faced any problems? Why I ask is because a relative is very interested in purchasing the Titanium Plus, but is holding back because of the tyre bulge issues in the 17" alloys.

All the same , here's wishing you many miles and years of enjoyable and safe driving. All the best !

Cheers !
Thanks a lot, Ironhide.
I was not happy with Innova acceleration on the open highway. Also, I was looking for a reliable 4X4 go anywhere vehicle.
For the EcoSport mine is only 1300 KM old and till now everything is fine, I am keeping 31 psi with Nitrogen, the ride is ok, but handling is superb like all Ford's, and it's a gem to drive on an open highway.
Tell your relative to go for it, and they will never regret the decision.
Travel4X4 is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed