Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 4th March 2018, 11:53   #1
BHPian

Glad to be a BHPian

Hi All,

I am an automobile engineer and a marketing professional. I have made my own vehicle during my engineering and these days collect scale model cars as a hobby.
I drive a Swift and have a Ciaz as the second car. Some day I wish to own the Thar and one of the three pointed stars.
Have been following Team BHP for a long time now, and only now could crack the entrance criteria.
anubhav7286 is offline   (10) Thanks
Old 4th March 2018, 18:25   #2
BHPian

Re: Glad to be a BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anubhav7286 View Post
Hi All,

I am an automobile engineer and a marketing professional. I have made my own vehicle during my engineering and these days collect scale model cars as a hobby.
I drive a Swift and have a Ciaz as the second car. Some day I wish to own the Thar and one of the three pointed stars.
Have been following Team BHP for a long time now, and only now could crack the entrance criteria.
Welcome aboard, sir. Glad to have you on the forum. Well, even I used to (and still if vitamin M permits) collect scale models of various cars and still have them. Collecting these tiny little wheels is so fun! You can literally buy a scale model of a car something like the RR which we can't afford them in reality. But for a scale model all we need to spend is something close to 10k for a well made and detailed piece. Wish we could shrink ourselves to experience that level of luxury

Well, everyone wishes to own a Thar and a three-piece star or a beemer someday. Hope your dream comes true very soon.

Glad to have you with us,
Varun

Last edited by navin : 7th March 2018 at 11:04. Reason: typo
Varun_HexaGuy is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 4th March 2018, 20:59   #3
BHPian

Re: Glad to be a BHPian

Quote:
Hi All,
I am an automobile engineer and a marketing professional.
This is a very interesting combination, Anubhav!

Quote:
I have made my own vehicle during my engineering and these days collect scale model cars as a hobby.
WOW! Just WOW! This is super impressive!

Quote:
Some day I wish to own the Thar and one of the three pointed stars.
All the best with this. And welcome to the Forum!
CaptainPrice is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks