Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 30th March 2018, 21:49   #1
BANNED

Hello from Pune

Hello everyone,
This is Sameer from Pune.
Finally received that email which I was waiting for. Read email multiple times to confirm that it reads 'Membership Approved' only.
Big thank you to all the moderators for approving my membership.

Have been following Team BHP for a couple of years now. Going through each and every post. Early last year, decided to take the plunge and tried registering myself. It was a half hearted application and got rejected. Decided not to apply again. Thought I am anyways newbie compared to all members here and will keep updating myself through forum topics (as all forums are open for reading). But starting this year, desire to apply come back and tried registering again multiple times. And finally the day came, when my membership got approved!

Coming back to automobiles, been driving a Pulsar 150 for more than 14 years. It was purchased by my hard earned money. Waited patiently for it for a long time. Sometimes we have to wait until it's financially acceptable too. Till that time all my friends had already started riding bikes and I used to wonder when I would be able to get one for myself.
After becoming a family man and having kids, got myself a brand new car. While searching for car and it's reviews, come across team BHP and got hooked to it. Since then, it has become my daily ritual to visit team BHP everyday. Recently purchased a TVS Ntorq and enjoying it's ride.
Again happy to be part of this group and looking forward to get more insights and broaden my knowledge.

I know there are many members here who are from Pune and would love to meet them.
Cheers for now! Thanks!

Last edited by GTO : 2nd April 2018 at 13:37. Reason: Typos
Sameer 26 is offline   (4) Thanks Received Infraction
Old 9th April 2018, 11:13   #2
BHPian

Re: Hello from Pune

Welcome to the Team-BHP family, Sameer.

Congratulations on the purchase of the NTorq. Hope to see you active soon.

Cheers!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks