Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 31st March 2018, 19:02   #1

May your roads be auspicious

Greetings Everyone at Team BHP!

One always wonders about roads not taken: Warren Christopher

I am Amit, an Electronics engineer working in the Offshore O&G field. I am glad to be part of the Team BHP family. Since 2004 I have been sailing on board ships as part of my job. I have the pleasure of owning Tata cars before I shifted to the more popular Maruti Suzuki last year. That was my first experience of driving an automobile. I always found it the best strategy to answer the difficult questions first. This way the burden can be steamed off your shoulders at the very beginning and the rest of the road is smooth. Likewise after driving the Tatas for close to a decade I made the choice of buying a Maruti for its buyback value and the market share. TBHP reviews helped me during this decision making and I am quite satisfied with my new S Cross. Thanks Team BHP for the reviews and feedback which served as lighthouses in my journey.

I like to travel and read. Though most of that was over water, I am trying to cover roads too whenever the opportunity comes. I look forward to learn and share more knowledge and get a deeper understanding on this forum, about cars and life.

शुभास्ते पंथानः संतु May your roads be auspicious!

Last edited by ampere : 6th April 2018 at 19:49. Reason: Formatted post for readability
Popeye is offline   (14) Thanks
Old 2nd April 2018, 10:55   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: May your roads be auspicious

Welcome Popeye! Great to have you with us.

Great choice in the S-Cross. It's one Maruti that is more European than Japanese. Enjoy the highway drives. Her high speed behaviour is truly something else.
GTO is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 6th April 2018, 11:08   #3
BHPian

Welcome, Amit a.k.a Popeye!

Your job sounds really cool. Hope we get to see some wonderful pics of the seascape.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popeye View Post
I have the pleasure of owning Tata cars before I shifted to the more popular Maruti Suzuki last year. That was my first experience of driving an automobile.
Do you mean that this is your first experience with driving a Maruti Suzuki automobile because you have in fact, driven Tatas before.

By the way, the S-Cross is a good choice.

Wishing you a wonderful Forum experience.

Cheers!
Old 6th April 2018, 19:42   #4

Valar Dohaeris

Yes I can post loads of photos which I have stopped taking now, just searching for the right thread or maybe I will start one.

Last edited by ampere : 6th April 2018 at 19:49.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks