Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 11th May 2018, 10:11   #1

Hello Team-BHP!

Hola! fellow BHPians.

Joining hands with you all in this amazing forum is Sathya Narayanan from Chennai.
I am an automobile engineer by profession, Dynamic performance test engineer to be specific, at a Chennai based Automotive Major.

Team BHP has always been a great place to be at for me as a guy who grew up studying automobiles. Besides Automobiles I am a writer, Reader & traveler.

I am very much excited to be a member here and am looking forward to some amazing times with all of you.

Floor it guys!
WasherNut0402 is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 11th May 2018, 21:19   #2

re: Hello Team-BHP!

Hello Sathya,

Welcome to Team-BHP family!

Good to see people from vehicle testing here! Hope you would share your experiences very soon.

Regards,
Sourabh
Sanzen is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th May 2018, 23:46   #3
BHPian

Hello Mr. Sathya

Welcome to the home of Indian Petrol heads ! Great to have an Automobile Research Engineer amongst us. That was a rather short and precise intro, from a writer! Looking forward for some great technical write-ups from you. Do write us about your rides.The wealth of the information in Team-BHP is boundless, and all that is enriched day to day by the users. You would have a fabulous time here.

Cheers ! Happy mile munching !!
BLACKBLADE is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th May 2018, 08:36   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKBLADE View Post
Hello Mr. Sathya

Welcome to the home of Indian Petrol heads ! Great to have an Automobile Research Engineer amongst us. That was a rather short and precise intro, from a writer! Looking forward for some great technical write-ups from you. Do write us about your rides.The wealth of the information in Team-BHP is boundless, and all that is enriched day to day by the users. You would have a fabulous time here.

Cheers ! Happy mile munching !!
Thanks BLACKBLADE.. Just keeping it subtle as this is my first post. Glad to hear from all the enthusiasts around.
Old 14th May 2018, 09:13   #5
BHPian

Welcome Sathya! Looking forward to your sharing your views and experience of the industry, it is rare that we hear from an automobile engineer in person. That is something worth waiting for (hope not too long). All the best and enjoy your drive here.
VivOverland is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th May 2018, 11:42   #6
BHPian

Re: Hello Team-BHP!

Hi Mr. Dynamic Performance Test Engineer Sathya,
I love your username It reminds me of something that people often overlook, but plays a key role in an activity.

Welcome to the Team-BHP Family!

Cheers!

Last edited by CaptainPrice : 29th May 2018 at 11:43. Reason: Punctuation improvement
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks