Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 25th May 2018, 18:57   #1
BHPian

I got my Hogwarts letter!

Hi All,

Before I go all weepy and weak-kneed because I became a member of Team-BHP, I would like to thank the moderators for approving my request in my very first attempt.

I have been lurking around this forum for over 7 years now, but never had the courage to even try to attempt registering with this great forum. And then, I got married

If I can overcome my irrational fear of marriage, then surely I can muster up enough courage to try to become a member of this wonderful community. And voila, here I am. My journey with cars started with the good old Premier Padmini. Learnt my driving in that car only. Have very wonderful and memorable memories with that car. The current family car is the Zen Estilo, though I am going to start my search for a new car very soon which hopefully will satisfy me, my wife and my parents. Tough ask, I know.

That about sums it up about me. Looking forward to a wonderful experience and hopefully, contributing to it in a very meaningful way.
R4m4kr15hn4n is offline   (14) Thanks
Old 28th May 2018, 11:27   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: I got my Hogwarts letter!

Quote:
Originally Posted by R4m4kr15hn4n View Post

If I can overcome my irrational fear of marriage, then surely I can muster up enough courage to try to become a member of this wonderful community.

Glad you gathered the courage to register. Welcome onboard. You will find this forum more interesting than Hogwarts.

Quote:
My journey with cars started with the good old Premier Padmini. Learnt my driving in that car only.
I have never driven the Padmini. I've always wanted to drive it so maybe someday. Learnt my driving in a Swift and a WagonR.

Good luck with your search for a new car. Looking forward to seeing your posts.

Last edited by ChiragM : 28th May 2018 at 11:28.
ChiragM is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 28th May 2018, 11:41   #3
Team-BHP Support

Welcome to Team-BHP forum, Ramakrishnan. That is a neat way of describing how you got your acceptance letter.

Name:  OWL_carrying_a_message.gif
Views: 255
Size:  1.04 MB
Samurai is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th May 2018, 11:47   #4
Distinguished - BHPian

Congratulations R4m4kr15hn4n! Having boarded the train at Platform Nine and Three-Quarters, your journey is bound to be exciting. Wish you all the very best
hemanth.anand is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks