Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 25th December 2006, 13:59   #1
BHPian

Hi Guys m a Yamaha Lover

Hi frnds m a yamaha rxz owner. i bought this bike last month only after waiting for a long time. m in luv with yamaha since i was in my school. my dad refused to bought the bike. since then i have always admired yamaha when i see it on road.really it runs like a king on the road. the sound is awsome. its sound force everyone to turn and see it. finally i bought my yamaha rxz black last month. though its gives 30kmpl but m quite happy with its pickup. since last month till date i've beaten 5 pulsar,1 unicorn n number of apache. i wish i can ride my bike after my death. i'll post the pic of my darling recently after the approval frm the administrator. so its my humble request to the administrator for the approval. m dying to share the pics with all my frnd in teambhp.
hope i'll get the approval soon
Old 25th December 2006, 22:54   #2
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to the forum Rajeev. I suppose the RXZ is a pre-owned one since Yamaha does not manufacture it anymore.

Have a great time and please read this section throughly before starting to post.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/
Old 25th December 2006, 23:12   #3
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to Team-Bhp.
Old 25th December 2006, 23:19   #4
BHPian

Thans for your reply Mpower. Can you tell me how should i know that i have been approved by a moderator. thanks for the link you send me its very useful.
Thanks Onceagain
Old 25th December 2006, 23:21   #5
BHPian

Thanks Mugen_Power. m feeling great to have so many friends in team-bhp within such a short span of time.
Old 26th December 2006, 10:06   #6

Welcome Aboard TEAM-BHP FORUM's bro . . . Keep posting & read the rules before you do so... Enjoy ur stay ! !
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks