Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 25th December 2006, 17:07   #1

soft intro

hello all,

me bless me & it's me varuna from bangalore.

as the mythology says, my vehicle is makara & being true to the mythology i have a bolero sportz which indeed a makara as it is cross/derivative of cherokee, armada, cj5b, etc. etc.. (makara is said to have an elephant head, ox ears, pig rear foot & lion's front foot....).

about me, i about 36 years being wiser on the head & i am absolutely convinced that the aircon in my bolero has contributed a lot to be wiser on the head. my passion is to dirty my hands in repairing my makara, indian classical music & ofcourse photography to go with it. i did not on purpose include driving as it is always a birthright to be a driving enthusiast for all folks who have a jeep derivatives.

i love to off-road specially on roads filled with potholes & the best ride i have had so far was on the nh48 shiradi ghats (sakaleshpur to kukke subramanya) recently where my makara handled the foot.5 depth potholes with ease. i will never ever complain of the tiny potfholes in bangalore (any where in karnataka as well).

cheering times indeed.

with regards,
)-( varuna
Old 25th December 2006, 22:56   #2
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to the forum Varuna. Good to see more wise people join up, helps the diversity of the forum.
Old 25th December 2006, 23:12   #3
Senior - BHPian

Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay.
Welcome to TBHP.
Old 26th December 2006, 11:48   #4
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Welcome to a fellow off-road lover! Thats a very interesting introduction there. Whats it with car guys and photography? We just have so many of them.

Please do familiarise yourself with the Board Rules and announcements section.
Old 26th December 2006, 16:09   #5
Team-BHP Support

Great Intro!

You are first guy who actually raved about Shiradi ghat since this June.

Why don't you post a photograph of your Bolero sportz. For checking out the fellow photographers on the forum, try this link.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks