Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 2nd June 2018, 17:36   #1

Hello from the far seas

Hi Team BHP,

It took a while to come onboard Team-BHP, but they say know "Dher Aye, par durust Aye". Happy to be a part of community and looking forward for a great Team association.

Now, myself, I am an amphibian , meaning I spend 3 months at sea and 3 months on land. Well, I am Joslyn Mendonca, sailing on Large Oil Tankers as chief engineer and presently I am in the middle of Atlantic Ocean, that's why the title "Hello from Far seas".

When I am onboard the ship I am a sailor and when I am on land I become a wonderer. I love travelling, driving/riding and photography. I travel and travelled to many parts of the world, but my main motto of life is to go to each and every corner of India in my car (I Hope and I Can). I enjoy reading travelogues in Team BHP, it gives a new direction and notion to my wondering life.

Finally, thanks to the team admins to letting me onboard "Team BHP".

Cheers.

Joslyn.

Last edited by Gannu_1 : 2nd June 2018 at 17:53. Reason: Grammar. Please proof read your posts before submitting them. Welcome aboard mariner! ;)
MJ@Mariner is offline   (11) Thanks Received Infraction
Old 2nd June 2018, 19:46   #2
BHPian

re: Hello from the far seas

Welcome aboard, Joslyn!
Working as a chief engineer on ships sounds exciting. Looking forward to hear from you about your experience in the sea.

Thanks!
pkulkarni.2106 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th June 2018, 15:11   #3
BHPian

Re: Hello from the far seas

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ@Mariner View Post
Hi Team BHP,

Now, myself, I am an amphibian , meaning I spend 3 months at sea and 3 months on land. Well, I am Joslyn Mendonca, sailing on Large Oil Tankers as chief engineer and presently I am in the middle of Atlantic Ocean, that's why the title "Hello from Far seas".

Joslyn.
Welcome Joslyn/Mr. Mariner!

We look forward to hearing about a lot of ship stuff from you, and maybe even marine engines?
Closed Thread

Most Viewed