Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 16th February 2004, 02:53   #1
BHPian

I am one of the newest members of your team back in formula india and would like to introduce myself.

As for my name its Ankur, orginally from Delhi, lived a couple of years in BBay, had a blast while I was there. Currently I am in chicago, working for Motorola and also doing my MS in Comp and Telecomm..

Cars have been my passion since I can remember, before cars it was horses, but that was probably when i was 2-3 years old or something.

Cars gave me a visual orgasms when I saw them and a real one when I raced(on city streets ofcourse) in one.

I have been here in the US for about 6 years now and wouldnt want to stay away from my country very long.

In US i am currently driving the Infiniti I30, a nice powerful car, but would like to change soon, some of my fav (Affordable) choices are the FX35(amazing design) or the Acura TL(the new onw, wow!! is saying 2 little). Lets see when that works out(I hope sometime soon).

I have had the good fortune of owning(let me correct that, my dad)quite a few nice cars. My dad likes cars too so it has been a plus for me.. So sum up what I drive while I am india:
Sonata, Pajero, City, E230, S320, Baleno, Astra, Lancer and now we are planning on getting the accord and the LX470. I am just listing these for people who might me interested in getting one and would like to know how I feel about them. One can always test drive and like a car, but over the period of time things change, eg the sonata - liked it while i test drove it, but after repeated driving dont like it at all, should have waited for the V6 i suppose.. anyhow..

I am also interested in collecting Diecasts, infact I have just started with 2 the viper GTS R in red and silver and XJ220 in silver. I am looking for quite afew of them. To name some..

Lamborghini Murcheilago and Galladro
Jaguar XJ220
Saleen S7 97
Dodge Viper GTS R
Maybach 62
Aston Martin Vanquish/007 Ver
Lambirghini Galladro
Mercedes CLK GTR Street/Race #2, SLR, CLK Vodafone, S Class, 1936 500K, CL55 AMG
Ferrari F50, 360, 355, 550, testarossa, 2002 F1, Enzo
McLaren F1 / GTR LM
Bentley Continental GT
Porsche Carrera GT, 911 GT2/3
BMW M3
Nissan Z, Skyline GTR
Ford GT40, 2005 Ford Mustang GT
Elenor
Toyota Supra F&F
Shelby Series 1
Hummer H2
Mitsubishi Eclipse F&F
Cadilac XLR
Pontiac Pwoler

Along with cars I am interested in Watches. This is a new thing I have developed but still this remains a distant 2nd on my list. There are some watches which give me visual orgasms and would love to own as much as a car, but cars will always remain my No.1 Priority.

Anyhow I have rambbled on for a long time now, I am not sure if anyone would even read the whole things, was just wanting to talk.

Take care everyone and would love to talk to guys on this forum.

_Crazi4Speed_
Old 5th March 2006, 19:47   #2
BHPian

Welcome abord,
Regards

Rahul
Old 5th March 2006, 22:34   #3
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by antardaksh
Welcome abord,
Regards

Rahul

May i ask how you came across this post from 2 years ago ? (one of the first intros we have on TBHP)
Are your threads displayed as oldest first??

cya
R
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks