Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 3rd January 2007, 21:52   #1

Fuel In My Veins............

Hi everybody,
my name is viswanath and my friends call me vichu. sure.... u can also call me that.Am from aleppey,kerala and am doin my B.com and also MIS in NIIT.
Me and my dad are automobile-maniacs. am a car enthusiast right from my childhood.When i was a kid, my father used to tell me about cars and bikes istead of bed-time-stories.... so its in my vein. We are havin a zen(yellow), a cbz and a Pajero(kwi). I love long drives. but.... i havent got many chances as am havin a very caring mother who wont lemme go with others unless with someone she knows really well. hmmmph.....
I have written a long intro before but i accidentally closed the web-page without submiting it. so...am not in a mood to write it all once again.
stopping as for now. iwould really apriciate frienship with those who share the same passion for automobiles.
thanks for spendin ur time readin my intro.
vichu
Old 3rd January 2007, 22:57   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Hi Vichu!

Welcome to team-BHP. You will meet lots of people that love cars here.

Please do read the rules and avoid using short forms/sms language. Have lots of fun!
Old 4th January 2007, 10:02   #3
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
i havent got many chances as am havin a very caring mother who wont lemme go with others unless with someone she knows really well. hmmmph....
Been there. Done that. Welcome to Team-BHP, fellow petrolhead. Please read the board rules and announcements section to familiarise yourself with our board protocol.
Old 4th January 2007, 10:28   #4
Senior - BHPian

Hola, Vichu! Welcome to TBHP. You're lucky to have a fellow petrol-head in your father. Makes a lot of things easier :-)
Old 4th January 2007, 11:01   #5
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vichu_zen View Post
I have written a long intro before but i accidentally closed the web-page without submiting it. so...am not in a mood to write it all once again.
stopping as for now.
the number of time i have done that !!! welcome to Team-BHP & have a roaring time. cheers
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks