Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 4th September 2018, 19:53   #1
BANNED

Hello BHPians!

Hello everyone.
I am Nitin from Dwarka, New Delhi. I got my membership approved almost two months back but did not introduce myself here as I was having a very busy schedule.
Currently I am preparing for medical entrance examination. I am younger than most members here and I will look forward to use this as an opportunity to learn even more about automobiles. In our family of four, we have a Ford Aspire TDCi, a Hyundai Santro and a Honda Activa. The Aspire is just 8 months old car and is primarily used for small city errans or for the highway runs. Our Santro Xing will turn 8 year old in January 2019 and is about to touch 1lac kms on the odo. Mostly my dad uses the Santro as his travel in Delhi is always in dense traffic or narrow lanes (thanks to his business requirements).
I am an enthusiast when it comes to driving but I never let my enthusiasm overpower my senses and I always drive my cars very safely. I look forward for a wonderful time here at TBHP.
I am always interested in functional, tastefully done and properly planned professional modifications of the cars. I have done a few DIYs on our cars and will be sharing them soon on TBHP.
Apart from this, I am also a musician and a basketball player. Although I don't get too much time now to play basketball, but I never miss any opportunity to play it whenever my coach calls me. I am a bass guitarist and have been playing it for past 6 years now.
I am always ready to share, learn and get corrected and I am sure that everyone here will help me attain some very useful information about automobiles and related stuff.
I will be more than happy if anyone invites me for any kind of meets, modifications, etc and I certainly look forward to meet and get to know BHPians living near my location and spend some time with people with similar interests because my family and friends are almost fedup of me and are always like "Don't you have anything else to talk about?"
Thanks
Regards,
Nitin
_nitink_ is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 4th September 2018, 20:51   #2
BHPian

re: Hello BHPians!

Quote:
Originally Posted by _nitink_ View Post
I will be more than happy if anyone invites me for any kind of meets, modifications, etc and I certainly look forward to meet and get to know BHPians living near my location and spend some time with people with similar interests because my family and friends are almost fedup of me and are always like "Don't you have anything else to talk about?"
Welcome Nitin. Meets are planned through the Forum, do keep an eye for the relevant thread. We met last week Sunday morning. All the best for your exam preparations.
Traveller Nayak is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th September 2018, 21:08   #3
BANNED

re: Hello BHPians!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveller Nayak View Post
Welcome Nitin. Meets are planned through the Forum, do keep an eye for the relevant thread. We met last week Sunday morning. All the best for your exam preparations.
Sure I will certainly look forward for them. I will also love to be a part of any modifications or any other stuff related to cars.
Thanks for the welcome.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed