Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 8th September 2018, 10:01   #1

I guess it was long overdue!

I am chinmay, an engineer working as an intern at a major automobile manufacturing unit . I have previously worked at Maruti Suzuki and an army workshop.
I am 21 years old and currently 'borrow' my family's Honda city, a car that we have now owned for 2 years and upgrading from a Maruti wagonR it was a step up in every possible way. It has its share of niggles but everytime I am behind the wheel, I smile like an idiot. I wish I had the skills to write an ownership review to the level of content that is posted here, but I guess I will get there.
I have been reading through this site for about 3 years now and love the way people care for their vehicles.
cheers.
chiniiv8 is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 10th September 2018, 10:58   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: I guess it was long overdue!

Welcome Chinmay! And congratulations on working in an industry where your passion lies . Hope to see an insider's perspective on some threads from you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiniiv8 View Post
I wish I had the skills to write an ownership review to the level of content that is posted here
It's actually very simple! Just refer to the points & guidelines in this thread (Please read these guidelines before posting an Ownership Report on Team-BHP!).

Then, write with your heart + head and keep it unbiased .
GTO is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 10th September 2018, 11:04   #3
Team-BHP Support

Welcome, Chinmay!

You've got some interesting experience there; hope you can share some non-classified information from the Army workshop.

Looking forward to your posts!
Old 13th September 2018, 20:29   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by libranof1987 View Post
Welcome, Chinmay!

You've got some interesting experience there; hope you can share some non-classified information from the Army workshop.

Looking forward to your posts!
hey! well I guess I can share some of the details. Its an ARMY base workshop for overhauling of T72 tanks. Its based out of Delhi and I was an intern there for 2 months. the facility is though not very well equipped but has a very cheap and amazing canteen
there is some amazing content available online on hydraulic transmission used on many tanks and is quite interesting. Do give it a read sometime
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks