Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 12th September 2018, 14:13   #1
BHPian

Hello BHP World!

Delayed post Alert! Since got busy in many things at a time.

Hello BHPians,

I couldn’t express on how excited I am to finally be part of this community! I have been an avid reader for a while (let’s just say since 2010), I have always wanted to be part of this community.
I am not much of a writer or good at penning my experiences down and hence you will find very few posts in which I have contributed however I am a very curious guy and hence all of my free time goes into reading articles and travelogues by my fellow colleagues.
I am from Gwalior MP and now settled in Pune for last 8 plus years, working here as a IT nut and earning to spend on my road trips . I am a gamer by heart although 32 now, I can still play like a 10-year-old on my PS.
Just like all kids my dream was to buy myself a car (HM Contessa - dream) and I was able to achieve that in 2011 with a RITZ LDI in Pune. I learned how to drive on that machine and loved it. There were numerous road trips in that car.
Upgraded to XUV-500 W10 in 2016 and boy wasn’t that an insane decision! It was quite an upgrade and yes the beast is absolutely worth every penny invested.

So yes that’s my short intro. I really look forward to interacting with all of you!
PS: I will definitely try to pen down my travelogue of Pune – Shimla in coming days.
ShivrajG is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 12th September 2018, 14:47   #2
BHPian

re: Hello BHP World!

Welcome to the family.
The XUV500 W10 would have been an incredible upgrade and totally worth it. It is really a mean machine albeit full of goodies. Great to know that you are a gaming enthusiast. Remember age is only a number. I still, enjoy, and yearn to play on my XBOX, despite starting in my 5th decade and having two 7 yr olds.

Here is a welcome link for you:

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/gadge...-consoles.html
Hellzboy is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 12th September 2018, 15:28   #3
BHPian

re: Hello BHP World!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellzboy View Post
Welcome to the family.
Thank you Hellzboy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellzboy View Post
I still, enjoy, and yearn to play on my XBOX, despite starting in my 5th decade and having two 7 yr olds.
Thats great! once a gamer always a gamer stands true for us
ShivrajG is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th September 2018, 16:24   #4
BHPian

Re: Hello BHP World!

Your title is worthy of an IT nut. Welcome!
Iyencar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th September 2018, 09:49   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iyencar View Post
Your title is worthy of an IT nut. Welcome!
Thank You! you got a keen eye
ShivrajG is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th September 2018, 12:22   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShivrajG View Post
Just like all kids my dream was to buy myself a car (HM Contessa - dream) and I was able to achieve that in 2011 with a RITZ LDI in Pune. I learned how to drive on that machine and loved it. There were numerous road trips in that car.
Welcome to the forum ShivrajG.

We owned a Contessa when I was too young to drive. I always loved it and still ask my dad about why he gave it away. It would be great if you could pen down a few TLs with your Contessa or maybe an ownership thread would be apt.
Old 17th September 2018, 14:47   #7
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by navsjab View Post
Welcome to the forum ShivrajG.
Thank you Very much navsjab

Quote:
Originally Posted by navsjab View Post
It would be great if you could pen down a few TLs with your Contessa or maybe an ownership thread would be apt.
Correction i never got a chance to own or drive a Contessa, it always remained a dream however i bought a RITZ LDi as my first car to fulfill my dream of buying a car.
Contessa was a dream from 4th Standard and my class teacher used to drive that. It was like a Indian Mustang out there.
I used to imagine myself driving that car one day
ShivrajG is offline   (2) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks