Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 20th September 2018, 16:32   #1
BHPian

Yes, Yes, Yes, I finally made it

A kid daily goes to a ground to see a team of extraordinary cricketers playing wonderful cricket. He goes there with his plastic bat and asks the players if he can join. He gets same answer daily "Jaa beta kal aana...". Daily wondering why he is not allowed to play with them and what mistake he is doing. At last he realizes his mistake. He replaces his plastic toy bat with a proper cricketing bat and with right attitude he reproaches the players again, this time to be accepted finally.

I feel exactly same today. I tried more than 7-8 times without realizing what mistakes I was making. There were two things which were common all the times, first the outcome (NOT ACCEPTED !!!!) and second burning desire to make it a success next time. Finally, rectifying all mistakes and with right attitude, I made it today (Wait, let me pinch and make sure that I am not day dreaming !!!). Thanks to the moderators to consider me part of this wonderful community at last.

Let me introduce myself. I am from Ahmedabad, Gujarat. A software consultant by profession whom you will find many times a year in National parks and forests across India chasing pristine wildlife our country has. Apart from wildlife photography, I love road trips to experience the change of culture, change of landscape, change of food varieties while the journey. I love to log all my travel experiences also. All these journeys are possible only because of my trusted companions named Tata Vista Quadrajet and Suzuki Ciaz.

I really look forward to contributing and interacting with you all.

Have a good day to all.

Regards,
JungleRoars
jungleroars is offline   (13) Thanks
Old 20th September 2018, 20:46   #2
BHPian

re: Yes, Yes, Yes, I finally made it

Welcome, nice introduction. Nice analogy too . I understand that, it took me 6 attempts.

This forum is blessed with some of the finest photographers. Wish you a great time here and looking forward for your shots.

Last edited by Thermodynamics : 20th September 2018 at 20:49.
Old 20th September 2018, 21:35   #3
BHPian

First of all congratulations for not giving up and welcome to the team. That's a nice intro you have written down. Hope you have a good time here.
Old 20th September 2018, 22:30   #4
BHPian

Welcome to the club, JungleRoars! Hi from another Bhpian from Ahmedabad!

We have quite a few members from Ahmedabad. Most of us are also a part of our off-roading club which is quite active. We keep having coffee catch ups at Danny's at SG Highway. I will let you know when we are meeting next time and if your schedule permits, you can drop by!.

See you around.
R-six
Old 21st September 2018, 09:46   #5
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jungleroars View Post
He goes there with his plastic bat and asks the players if he can join.
Welcome to the team Nice Introduction.

Team BHP does not consider posession of plastic bat or Metal bat or gold bat as criteria to play cricket. It just checks if the kid has enough fire to play OR it is just a time pass spark

We have kids part of our team who have no bat, but still they play in the field because they have fire in them.

Last edited by gkveda : 21st September 2018 at 09:47.
gkveda is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks