Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 24th September 2018, 18:07   #1
BHPian

IN after 7 years!

Hello fellow bhpians!

I started browsing team bhp about a decade ago and decided to signup. Failed. A quick search in my current email inbox said I have been trying to get in since 2011. After about 7 attempts on this email, I'm finally in.

I'm Jagan, a native of Vizag and currently I'm working in Hyderabad.
My fascination for cars and automobiles started way back as a kid, in late 90s and early 2000s with favourite pass time being looking at the highway and trying to guess the car passing by. I adored the journeys taken in shared taxis - ambassadors.

GTO's Honda Jazz review (2009) made me a fan of this community and have been following this space ever since.

Today, I drive an Abarth Urban Cross. With past cars being old gen Ford Figo and Alto 800. As soon as I got in, ordered the team bhp sticker set

Last edited by GTO : 25th September 2018 at 08:39. Reason: typo
jagan88 is offline   (14) Thanks
Old 24th September 2018, 21:16   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: IN after 7 years!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagan88 View Post
After about 7 attempts on this email, I'm finally in.
Every time I read a line like that, I end up admiring the members' perseverance and determination. That they come back again and again to attempt to hike up a seemingly Sisyphean mountain is proof enough of their love for automobiles and their eagerness to get into the forum. Congrats on your membership!

Quote:
Abarth Urban Cross
Great machine. Do share your experience with the beast.
dailydriver is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 24th September 2018, 22:10   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagan88 View Post
After about 7 attempts on this email, I'm finally in.
Welcome!

All I can say is in the words of Shahrukh Khan: Kehte hain agar kisi cheez ko dil se chaho … to poori kainath use tumse milane ki koshish mein lag jaati hai

avdhesh15 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 24th September 2018, 23:29   #4
BANNED

Welcome Jagan. I am sure after all your 'tapasya' you will cherish your stay here.

My simple advice, go slow in the beginning, get to know the flow of the forum and while you work off your probation try and figure out some of the frequent poster(s). This way you will be able to work your way in smoothly.
sgiitk is offline   (6) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks