Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 28th September 2018, 17:35   #1
BHPian

Finally - A Team-BHP member

How important is a Team-BHP membership?
For an automotive member, it is as important as breathing.

How tough is it to have a membership approved?
In my view, tougher than clearing the law exam. How do I say so - it took me three tries to get my membership approved. Point to note - I cleared my Law exams at one go.

Hello all, this is Srini A.K.A LegalEagle joining this beautiful forum, with only one aim - to gain more and more knowledge from the experts herein.

About me - A middle aged person, who lives and dies in a cubicle - the lifestyle of every modern individual. Apart from being worked to death in the name of employment, I love cars and music.

Additional personal details - Happily married (at least I believe so, need to confirm with my better half about her inputs), with a 4 year old, and a new member to be added shortly.

Place of residence - The city of Nawabs (or should it be Nawabi traffic now), but love the place. Earlier, a resident of the National Capital (Delhi).

Objective - To learn and learn some more. Also, to be of help to members as and where possible. And of course, enjoy along the way.
LegalEagle is offline   (14) Thanks
Old 29th September 2018, 08:26   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Finally - A Team-BHP member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalEagle View Post
How important is a Team-BHP membership? For an automotive member, it is as important as breathing.
When the LegalEagle says this, who are we to differ!

Quote:
How tough is it to have a membership approved?
One view is that
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikhil Paradkar View Post
...getting a membership as I have heard is next to getting in IIMs and is rather more interesting
But to each his own .

Quote:
LegalEagle joining this beautiful forum, with only one aim - to gain more and more knowledge from the experts herein
And to help others with yours. You can start by browsing through the following threads:

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shift...ultations.html (Calling Lawyers & CAs on this forum to provide free consultations)

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shift...cyberabad.html (A Guide: Eating out in Hyderabad/Secunderabad/Cyberabad)

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shift...delhi-ncr.html (A Guide: Eating out in Delhi/NCR)

Quote:
And of course, enjoy along the way.
May you have a fruitful time on the forum. Welcome!
dailydriver is online now   (8) Thanks
Old 29th September 2018, 13:12   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dailydriver View Post
But to each his own .
I guess it has a lot more to do with what the member is currently dealing with in his professional life! due to which we get to see some IIM comparisons, some Law college comparisons

Quote:
Hello all, this is Srini A.K.A LegalEagle joining this beautiful forum, with only one aim - to gain more and more knowledge from the experts herein.
Welcome OnBoard LegalEagle!

Mod Note: Please use the EDIT or MULTI-QUOTE buttons instead of typing one post after another on the SAME THREAD!

To know how to multi-quote, click here.

Last edited by Rudra Sen : 29th September 2018 at 16:51. Reason: back to back posts merged.
Nikhil Paradkar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th September 2018, 16:18   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dailydriver View Post
One view is that
But to each his own
Thank you for the warm welcome. I can surely help on the first two, the last one - not so much as left NCR 10 years ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikhil Paradkar View Post
I guess it has a lot more to do with what the member is currently dealing with in his professional life! due to which we get to see some IIM comparisons, some Law college comparisons
Correctly said.. We can relate to what we go through on a regular basis. In my case, five years of law school was the toughest - when you start thinking - why on earth did I join this course?

Last edited by ampere : 29th September 2018 at 17:19. Reason: compacted quoted post
LegalEagle is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st October 2018, 07:50   #5
BHPian

Welcome to the forum. Nice to meet another lawyer here. There’s lots to do and learn here. Good luck!
Old 1st October 2018, 13:39   #6
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Welcome Srini! Great to have you with us.

Quote:
A middle aged person, who lives and dies in a cubicle - the lifestyle of every modern individual. Apart from being worked to death in the name of employment
Quote:
Happily married (at least I believe so, need to confirm with my better half about her inputs)
Am already looking forward to your posts on other threads.

Quote:
Place of residence - The city of Nawabs
If I were you, I'd check out the Hyderabad meets thread right away. Go to one of them and say hello to Mobike008. The man knows his food, knows how to throw a great party and is incredibly fun to hang out with. When I wished him on his last birthday, he wasn't even sure exactly how many people are coming for his party (there were that many).
GTO is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 1st October 2018, 13:50   #7
Team-BHP Support

Welcome on board Legaleagle.

You aint a proper lawyer until you have become a member of Team-BHP!!!

I have a legal eaglet studying in the jungles outside Secunderabad!

Enjoy the forum and look forward to your inputs!
ajmat is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st October 2018, 19:01   #8
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Welcome Srini! Great to have you with us.

Am already looking forward to your posts on other threads.

Thank you for the warm welcome GTO. Looking forward to help - except on being happily married - in my Legal Opinion, we are not qualified to answer that aspect. It is always answered by the Home Department, who is the Judge, Jury and if required, the Executioner. And as a lawyer, I do not want any Executioner in my life, and remember the first thing I learned in law school - if you cannot win a fight, either negotiate, or keep quiet.

Quote:
If I were you, I'd check out the Hyderabad meets thread right away. Go to one of them and say hello to Mobike008. The man knows his food, knows how to throw a great party and is incredibly fun to hang out with. When I wished him on his last birthday, he wasn't even sure exactly how many people are coming for his party (there were that many).

I am definitely looking forward to the next Hyderabad Team BHP meet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmat View Post
Welcome on board Legaleagle.

You aint a proper lawyer until you have become a member of Team-BHP!!!

Thank you Ajmat for the welcome. And yes, for someone who wrote their final Legal paper on the Road Safety legal requirements as of 2009, you need to be a member to be qualified.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmat View Post
I have a legal eaglet studying in the jungles outside Secunderabad!

Enjoy the forum and look forward to your inputs!

Interesting point.. Would be happy to help in any way - as it is in the middle of the Jungle
LegalEagle is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st October 2018, 19:03   #9
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gk1234 View Post
Welcome to the forum. Nice to meet another lawyer here. There’s lots to do and learn here. Good luck!

Thank you for the welcome GK. Here to learn and help.
Old 7th October 2018, 20:27   #10
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Aw GTO, You are too kind with your words

As you know, I love my food, cars, motorcycles and ofcourse most importantly connecting with people. I love to surround myself with people as I think it's very important to have a great bunch of people (it takes years to make that happen) who form a strong perimeter in your life with whom we can share our stories of ups and downs in life

Well, since you brought up my last birthday party. well, there were nearly 40+ Team BHPians(many left before this pic so not everyone is captured..Haha) folks at home and here is a group picture (me in black shirt behind my mom)

Finally - A Team-BHP member-file75.jpeg

Quote:
I am definitely looking forward to the next Hyderabad Team BHP meet.
Welcome onboard Legal Eagle.

Unfortunately, I have relocated out of the town but, there are plenty of great folks who you can connect and form a strong bond over mutual interests

Please head over to the following threads to find and interact with them

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-...et-thread.html (The 2018 Team-BHP Hyderabad Meet Thread)

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shift...cyberabad.html (A Guide: Eating out in Hyderabad/Secunderabad/Cyberabad)

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shift...ggestions.html (Relocation to Hyderabad. Need suggestions)

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-...et-thread.html (The 2017 Team-BHP Hyderabad Meet Thread)

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shift...-you-stay.html (Hyderabad Guys: Which area in Hyderabad do you stay?)

Have a great time on the forum and see you around !!

Last edited by mobike008 : 7th October 2018 at 20:29.
mobike008 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 7th October 2018, 21:03   #11
BHPian

Welcome on-board Legal Eagle! PM me your number, I’ll add it to the Hyderabad WhatsApp group.
shifu is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th October 2018, 20:40   #12
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shifu View Post
Welcome on-board Legal Eagle! PM me your number, I’ll add it to the Hyderabad WhatsApp group.
Hi Shifu,

Thank you for the offer. Currently, I do not think I have PM rights. Once enabled, will definately share the number.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks