Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 6th October 2018, 14:05   #1
BHPian

Hello Everyone

Dear Team,

I would like to extend my sincere thanks to the Team-BHP Admins for acceding to my membership request.

I have a twofold purpose for joining this super forum:

1. I have been a visitor to this forum for a long amount of time. It has helped me make my first purchase of a Hyundai Grand i10, and has helped me with a lot of other things. I am a noob when it comes to automobiles, but I plan to learn about automobiles and graduate myself to a not-a-noob.

2. My current job profile is working as a Consultant under the District Collector. I intend to channelize the immense knowledge potential present in the forum, to bring about some positive change at the district level. Will post about it separately.

Thank you, Everyone.
Abhineet Singh is offline   (12) Thanks
Old 7th October 2018, 10:22   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Hello Everyone

Welcome Abhineet!! Great to have someone from the government, I would love to know more about your work. Enjoy your stay and don't mind all the complaints against the government you see on the forum
androdev is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 7th October 2018, 10:29   #3
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhineet Singh View Post
Dear Team
Welcome onboard Abhineet. Your other thread ended up catching my attention and I posted there, but not here.

Have a good time here. A friendly note - we're not exclusively an automotive forum, there's a bunch of nice threads under 'Shifting Gears' that also contains excellent discussions on non-automotive topics. So whether you're looking to buy a mattress, seeking financial advice or want some medical info (or any other varied topic), you'll probably find a thread on that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by androdev View Post
I would love to know more about your work.
androdev - check out this thread by the OP, for one aspect of what he's doing: https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/road-...istration.html
arunphilip is online now   (5) Thanks
Old 7th October 2018, 10:38   #4
Team-BHP Support

Welcome Abhineet!

Interesting line of work; glad to see an effort from the Govt. to engage with citizens on making our roads safer. I'll be following your thread keenly.

You'll find some helpful discussions here:

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/road-safety/
libranof1987 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 9th October 2018, 14:52   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by androdev View Post
Welcome Abhineet!! Great to have someone from the government, I would love to know more about your work. Enjoy your stay and don't mind all the complaints against the government you see on the forum
Thank you Sir. It is a great honour to be a part of this forum.

A cursory Google search will reveal some insights into the type of work assigned to us. We can discuss more on email.

I understand that the complaints are genuine, but so are the efforts being made by a lot of people. Thank you for the kind advice.
Old 10th October 2018, 14:49   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arunphilip View Post
Welcome onboard Abhineet. Your other thread ended up catching my attention and I posted there, but not here.
Thank you sir, for the kind welcome.

Quote:
Have a good time here. A friendly note - we're not exclusively an automotive forum, there's a bunch of nice threads under 'Shifting Gears' that also contains excellent discussions on non-automotive topics. So whether you're looking to buy a mattress, seeking financial advice or want some medical info (or any other varied topic), you'll probably find a thread on that.
Will definetely do that. I am amazed by the breadth of knowledge available on this Forum. It is, both, inspiring and mesmerizing.
Abhineet Singh is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed