Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 26th October 2018, 03:26   #1

Permission granted

Hi ladies and gentlemen,

The sweet taste of victory is here. Membership has been granted after 2 attempts.

What Eden Gardens is to Indian cricket, Old Trafford is to European football (not a Reds fan though), Team bhp is to petrolheads across the nation. Naturally, getting the permit to be read over here is extremely satisfying.

After my previous (failed) attempt few months back, I was so confident that I had purchased Team bhp car stickers and key chains. However, as the wise men say "Do not count your chicken before they hatch" Now the sticker can sit proudly on the car.

I wish I can contribute to maintain the high standards of the forum. Based in Kolkata, I frequently go for weekend road trips. Though very lazy to click photos on way, but now will make sure I do and jot down travelogues for the forum.

Thanks.

Last edited by Rehaan : 26th October 2018 at 16:43. Reason: Adding some paragraph spacing. Welcome aboard!
On_the_drive is offline   (14) Thanks
Old 26th October 2018, 10:24   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Permission granted

Quote:
Originally Posted by On_the_drive View Post
What Eden Gardens is to Indian cricket, Old Trafford is to European football (not a Reds fan though), Team bhp is to petrolheads across the nation.
Welcome On_the_drive! What an apt comparison!

Quote:
Naturally, getting the permit to be read over here is extremely satisfying.
Looking forward to see your posts on the forum.

Quote:
After my previous (failed) attempt few months back, I was so confident that I had purchased Team bhp car stickers and key chains. However, as the wise men say "Do not count your chicken before they hatch" Now the sticker can sit proudly on the car.
Well, as they say, good things come to those who have patience. Glad to know you didn't give up and tried again.

Quote:
Based in Kolkata, I frequently go for weekend road trips. Though very lazy to click photos on way, but now will make sure I do and jot down travelogues for the forum.
The Kolkata BHPians are pretty active and keep having meets and trips frequently. There are many travelogues of trips ex-Kolkata and I'm looking forward to see your trip reports of the same. Before you being though, please go through the rules of the forum once.
blackwasp is offline   (2) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks