Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 9th January 2007, 20:02   #16

Thank you guys for all the welcome messages! So many messages, so soon. I didn't expect that.

Well, the identity of my husband will remain secret as he might get somewhat scared of all the laughs and nasty remarks from Co-BHPians.

His ears must be burning reading this!

Keep revving-up the engine for now!
Old 9th January 2007, 20:16   #17
BHPian

Sometimes (may be many) husbands spend more time in this forum just to get away from their wifes. Not sure about your home . Anyway welcome to Team BHP.

May be your profile picture should be 'Susie' instead of Calvin. Reinforces my presumption above.
Old 9th January 2007, 20:16   #18
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anguished wife View Post
TWell, the identity of my husband will remain secret as he might get somewhat scared of all the laughs and nasty remarks from Co-BHPians.
That is quit e an Intel ligent decision.
Old 9th January 2007, 20:31   #19
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Thank you guys for all the welcome messages! So many messages, so soon. I didn't expect that.
I hope nobody minds...

The thread grew into two pages in lesser time, than i took to read two pages (studying for exams.. i check new posts after reading two pages )... Thats simply amazing...

Hope all ladies in this world support their husbands in their chase for the love of their lives (CARS and BIKES)... That would make one true happy family... he he...
Old 9th January 2007, 20:43   #20
BHPian

welcome aboard. i think there will now come a time when your husband will have to compete with this forum for your time. a good taste of his own medicine, huh?

from one of the 'low profile' ones..... who is quite hooked on & needs to log on atleast a few times a day to see whats new.....
Wheeliej is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th January 2007, 20:58   #21
elf
BANNED

Hi. Welcome to the jungle. We got fun & junglees. Hope you have as good a time as your husband does here.

(And guys, Anguished wife ain't mine - although she keeps threatening to join).
Old 9th January 2007, 21:55   #22
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to the Forum M'aam,
Much as I (read the whole forum) would like to know the identity of your dedicated (to this forum and u im sure...tough in what order, i dont want to hazard a guess) husband, we would, in his larger interest, let it rest till he finally reveals himself. In the meanwhile, we are glad that women such as you are taking interest in this forum and who knows...our better halves would like to imitate you too...Welcome Again and enjoy your stay.

[quote=elf;351702](And guys, Anguished wife ain't mine - although she keeps threatening to join).[quote]

I would've believed that to be true elf!!

Last edited by V-16 : 9th January 2007 at 22:00.
Old 9th January 2007, 22:10   #23
BHPian

Welcome aboard

Quote:
A very happy new year to all the ladies (if there are any) and the rest of the people on the forum! I am not sure about the women population here, but the obvious guess it that it would be less than 0.009258%!

My husband spends 500 hours a day on this forum and he has already spent a great deal of money (and by “great deal” I really mean a GREAT deal of money) owing to this forum. So I thought I should join it too and know more about what’s in it that keeps him busy throughout the day.

Anyways, I will be a constant visitor from now on. Maybe, I’ll also get to learn some tips on driving. I am not a great driver by the way. And if he’s with me, he never sits quietly while I drive and makes me feel even worse.
Welcome aboard lady. Your honesty is appreciable, have a great time on team BHP. I would have been more definitely at ease with some other nick name of yours. No offense meant, this is my humble opinion.
Old 9th January 2007, 22:18   #24
Senior - BHPian

Hi welcome aboard....

Quote:
Originally Posted by elf View Post

(And guys, Anguished wife ain't mine - although she keeps threatening to join).
Is that your guilt feeling ?
Old 9th January 2007, 23:10   #25

Hi Ma'm
Welcome to this track of life where 'the fuel never ends burning' and we all are parts contributing to its ignition. Technically, we all are spark-plugs irrespective of gender. Am i correct folks??

Last edited by ported_head : 9th January 2007 at 23:48.
Old 9th January 2007, 23:48   #26
elf
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by vichu_zen View Post
... TECHNICALLY, WE ALL ARE SPARK-PLUGS IRRESPECTIVE OF GENDER. Am i correct folks??????????????????????????????????????????? ...
Nope dude, some of us may be exhaust systems - belching out hot air when awake.

Last edited by elf : 9th January 2007 at 23:50.
Old 9th January 2007, 23:59   #27
Team-BHP Support

welcome aboard AW, this way atleast you'll know what the husband is upto while you're away!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless_1984 View Post

i guess soon all the wives/gf`s/partners of t-bhp members would either join t-bhp or start there own forum
faithless i fear to think the section names on that forum!!

manson.

Last edited by manson : 10th January 2007 at 00:08.
Old 10th January 2007, 00:00   #28
BANNED

WELCOME ABOARD --- as for the husband-tbhp linkage , well what shud I say ?? Just by joining you will not understand the reason for him spending those 500 hrs online ... theres more to it around here .

As for the lucky husband who seems to have really anguished the poor wifey .... dude, get a life and start spending 476 hours less everyday around here or else the Mods will be forced to hunt you down and restrict your access ( 24 hrs daily only ) !!!!

Sorry wifey ... im sure soon u will get more time with him -- so dont hassle him in the first 24 hrs of the day !!!!

Have FUN ..............
Old 10th January 2007, 00:35   #29
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
.. and he has already spent a great deal of money (and by “great deal” I really mean a GREAT deal of money) owing to this forum. So I thought I should join it too and know more about what’s in it that keeps him busy throughout the day. ..
First things first, welcome to T-Bhp.

The rest of this msg is to your husband ..

Dude, you are a really lucky fellow. Hopefully, your wife will now get to understand your love for automobiles etc and won't have trouble in choosing what to gift you on special occassions.

Also, on an optimistic note, perhaps she may start sharing the same (or almost same) passion for cars and start spending some of your hard-earned money on car-thingies instead of those stupid stones that she now pesters you about. In the long run, in this way she will save you a great deal of money and i mean GREAT deal of money
Old 10th January 2007, 03:17   #30
Senior - BHPian

Hello, welcome aboard.

To the husband: To quote an immortal line, "Uh oh, we're in trouble!"
Closed Thread

Most Viewed