Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 10th November 2018, 20:03   #1
BHPian

Best Diwali gift ever!

Greetings to all BHPians!

First and foremost, huge thanks to our respected Moderators for approving my membership request. I am really elated to be a part of this club. The "membership approved" e-mail came across as the best Diwali gift I've ever received.

I am Jayaram, a native of Palakkad, Kerala, currently residing at Mysuru for work. I am a mechanical engineer, currently working as an R&D Engineer (I.C.Engines) for a PSU. Like most others I too was fascinated by automobiles right from my childhood, but Team-BHP took that fascination to another level.

I have been an ardent follower of the forum for years, and even though I got a bit dejected when my membership requests were not approved in the first few attempts, I kept trying harder and better with each try and finally succeeded.

My current commuting needs here in Mysuru are taken care of by my humble Honda Livo. The recently launched Tata Tiago JTP has caught my keen interest and I aspire to own one someday (no pun intended ).

My interests outside of cars and bikes include smartphones and gadgets, aircraft, railways.

Looking forward to spend quality time with you all!

Cheers!
ram.iyer95 is online now   (10) Thanks
Old 11th November 2018, 16:22   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Best Diwali gift ever!

Hi Jayaram,

Welcome to Team-BHP. Good to have you on board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ram.iyer95 View Post
Like most others I too was fascinated by automobiles right from my childhood, but Team-BHP took that fascination to another level.
The information in the various thread does that to many. This forum can be additive .

Quote:
The recently launched Tata Tiago JTP has caught my keen interest and I aspire to own one someday (no pun intended ).
It's not just you. A lot of us are eagerly waiting to get behind the wheel of one. I believe it is a great achievement for an Indian company.

Quote:
My interests outside of cars and bikes include smartphones and gadgets, aircraft, railways.
You will find many threads related to these on the forum. We have experts from each field.

Quote:
Looking forward to spend quality time with you all!
Trust you've been through the posting rules of Team-BHP.

See you on the forum.
Aditya is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 11th November 2018, 17:46   #3
Senior - BHPian

Re: Best Diwali gift ever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ram.iyer95 View Post
Greetings to all
I am sure you will have a fruitful stay on the forum, contributing with your knowledge and experience in the field of employment; an area that forms the crux of the all (our passion towards, and participation in) the discussions on Team-Bhp.
Quote:
Mysuru
Thanks for writing the name the way it is supposed to. Truth be told, the spelling is what compelled to me to comment here.

Welcome!
dailydriver is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks