Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 10th November 2018, 20:03   #1
BHPian

Whoa! My heart is going a million revs per minute

Hey fellow petrolheads! I am Shirsha from Navi Mumbai. I still can't believe I've been permitted to enter the inner sanctum of the holy grail of the Indian automotive scene. It feels great to be here. I've been trying to be a part of Team-BHP since 2016. I'm so glad I stuck with my attempts. Words can't describe how elated I am feeling at the moment. I'm 16 years old and currently studying in eleventh standard. I have been an automobile nut all my life. The entirety of my life revolves around cars. Currently, my family owns 2 cars- a 2016 Honda City manual and a 2018 CVT. My lifelong dream is to work in the Research & Development team of a renowned automobile manufacturer. Besides cars, I am also very keen on photography. I'm also a budding audiophile. Eminem really speaks to me. I'm looking forward to rubbing shoulders with the great minds that are present in this forum. I want to thank all the moderators for accepting and approving my membership. I will try my level best to add to this treasure trove of information that is available here.

Shirsha
revsperminute is offline   (12) Thanks
Old 12th November 2018, 11:29   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Whoa! My heart is going a million revs per minute

Hi Shirsha,

Welcome to the forum. Great to have you with us.

Please do share ownership reviews of your two cars when you get time. But do concentrate on your studies, and maybe someday, you will be working in the R&D department of an established automobile manufacturer .

Please do share some of your photographs as well.

Good luck with your studies .
ChiragM is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 12th November 2018, 18:36   #3
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to Team-bhp.

To be able to join Team-Bhp so young must be very exciting, its a very good addiction to have at your age. Cheers and Good luck.
silverado is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th November 2018, 21:12   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiragM View Post
Hi Shirsha,

Welcome to the forum. Great to have you with us.

Please do share ownership reviews of your two cars when you get time. But do concentrate on your studies, and maybe someday, you will be working in the R&D department of an established automobile manufacturer .

Please do share some of your photographs as well.

Good luck with your studies .

Thank you so much Sir. I'll make sure to upload some of my photographs to this forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverado View Post
Welcome to Team-bhp.

To be able to join Team-Bhp so young must be very exciting, its a very good addiction to have at your age. Cheers and Good luck.
Yes! Being made a member of this forum is the best Diwali gift I've received this year. Thank you so much. Looking forward to a lot more of you in the forums.

Regards,
Shirsha

Mod Note: Please use the EDIT or MULTI-QUOTE buttons instead of typing one post after another on the SAME THREAD!

To know how to multi-quote, click here.

We advise you to read the Forum Rules before proceeding any further.

Last edited by Rudra Sen : 12th November 2018 at 22:50.
Old 14th November 2018, 10:45   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by revsperminute View Post
I've been trying to be a part of Team-BHP since 2016. I'm so glad I stuck with my attempts. Words can't describe how elated I am feeling at the moment. I'm 16 years old and currently studying in eleventh standard.
My god, kids these days make me feel like I wasted my youth. Back when I was your age, I spent the days looking for means to access the Internet through dial up modem. It used to be frustratingly slow and difficult to use, and I wasn’t as tech savvy as I am now. There are so many ways to spend your free hours these days on the internet, but good to see you interested in automobiles. Chirag’s right, though - your academics must remain your first priority. TBHP is like family - no room or reason to treat your membership as a competition. Now that you’ve gained membership, take it easy here, and invest time here judiciously, for TBHP can be very addictive (in a good way, of course, in the long run).

Anyway, good luck, and welcome again!

Last edited by gk1234 : 14th November 2018 at 11:12.
gk1234 is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks