Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 28th November 2018, 22:56   #1
BHPian

Hello wanderers...

Hi folks,
First of all I would like to thank the TeamBHP moderators for welcoming me in the community.

My name is Sabi and I am from New Delhi. I am 29 year old and work as a corporate lawyer. I came to know about TeamBHP through a BHPian friend (SJD@NewDelhi) around 3 years back and since then I am stalking this forum on a regular basis. The information generated through this forum aided me in buying my rides in the last couple of years. Even my travelling plans were based on inputs through the forum.

Coming to my garage, I own a 2012 Chevy Beat diesel; a 2012 Bajaj Discover 100cc(sold); a 2014 Apache RTR 160 and the latest addition is 2017 Bajaj Dominar 400.I had a penchant for two wheelers more than cars because of two reasons, firstly the lack of parking space in Delhi specially for a car and secondly two wheelers are fun to ride and you can get your bike literally anywhere as opposed to a car. In future, I am planning to add one more bike to my stable and by god grace and hard work I will definitely get my hands on a Kawasaki Versys 650.

Beside Motorcycles and travelling , I like reading, boxing, writing articles and adventure sports.

Regarding the membership here, I will be honest that the first time I applied here I was rejected. It was due to the lack of my research and attention to the rules and regulations section. IMHO, if one pays heed to the forum’s policies section and do enough research, with some drafting and proofreading skills will be able to get the moderator’s approval.

Again I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude in making me part of this community. I look forward to learn new things and simultaneously contribute my own vehicular knowledge here.

Thanks,
SA
sabi_swat is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 28th November 2018, 23:09   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

re: Hello wanderers...

Welcome to Team BHP. A better disciplined forum you won't find. Follow the rules and stay logged in.
V.Narayan is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 29th November 2018, 13:20   #3
HrB
BHPian

Re: Hello wanderers...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabi_swat View Post
Hi folks,
First of all I would like to thank the TeamBHP moderators for welcoming me in the community.

My name is Sabi and I am from New Delhi. I am 29 year old and work as a corporate lawyer. I came to know about TeamBHP through a BHPian friend (SJD@NewDelhi) around 3 years back and since then I am stalking this forum on a regular basis. The information generated through this forum aided me in buying my rides in the last couple of years. Even my travelling plans were based on inputs through the forum.
Welcome Sabi. Like you or everyone else in this forum, I too have gained a lot of knowledge through this forum. Trust me, I know someone who has already been rejected 4 times but he has not lost hope yet. This strictness and rigidity towards rules is what makes Team-BHP the best forum.

Mod Note: Please quote ONLY the relevant bits of a post. Quoting a full, long post inconveniences our mobile readers.

Last edited by Rudra Sen : 30th November 2018 at 11:39.
HrB is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th November 2018, 13:38   #4
Team-BHP Support

Welcome to the forum Sabi! I became a member at a time when one did not have to post all the details, otherwise I would still be struggling to get a membership
BlackPearl is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 29th November 2018, 13:49   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabi_swat View Post
Hi folks,....and the latest addition is 2017 Bajaj Dominar 400.I had a penchant for two wheelers more than cars ..

Regarding the membership here, I will be honest that the first time I applied here I was rejected. ..
Thanks,
SA
Welcome from one rider to another. I'd been contemplating Dominar purchase but something like fear of getting banished from home has been holding me back. So, I wait till Duke390 Adv is launched and I can then comfortably move around in wilderness

Quote:
Originally Posted by HrB View Post
... This strictness and rigidity towards rules is what makes Team-BHP the beat forum.
Welcome HrB. Well, it was 4 tries for me as well but it's all worth it eventually when we make it in Dear Comrade.

Of course the strictness keeps it in top shape, like the focus on language & verbiage correctness for instance. So, what exactly is a *beat* forum?

I just wish we had relaxed rules regarding number of smilies.
wangdu is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th November 2018, 13:53   #6
Senior - BHPian

Hello Sabi,

Welcome to the forum. Great to have you here.

Yes, the rules and regulations are strictly enforced and that is what helps Team-BHP stand out from the various other forums and automotive websites available.

Please consider writing an ownership review of your car and your bikes. Looking forward to seeing your posts on the forum.

Have a great time here .
ChiragM is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th November 2018, 11:34   #7
HrB
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by wangdu View Post
Welcome from one rider to another. I'd been contemplating Dominar purchase but something like fear of getting banished from home has been holding me back. So, I wait till Duke390 Adv is launched and I can then comfortably move around in wilderness

Welcome HrB. Well, it was 4 tries for me as well but it's all worth it eventually when we make it in Dear Comrade.

Of course the strictness keeps it in top shape, like the focus on language & verbiage correctness for instance. So, what exactly is a *beat* forum?

I just wish we had relaxed rules regarding number of smilies.
My first (and hopefully last) oops moment in the forum . Thanks to auto-correct.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks