Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 6th December 2018, 10:44   #1

Finally here...

I have wanted to apply to this forum for a really long time (started looking into team-bhp nearly 8 years ago and counting) and to finally become a part of this forum, It feels great!!! Thank you, dear Team-BHP moderators, for approving my membership to the community.

A little on myself, my name is John and I am a Business Graduate, At any given time I am between Kochi, Bangalore, and Kuwait. I own a Hyundai Sonata Transform 2010, Honda City V AT 2010 and Maruti Esteem 2001 MPFI.

I look forward to being active as much as possible and interacting with fellow members to contribute as much as I can. Have always respected the quality of content of the forum and that has kept the forum as one of the best till date.

Once again thanks a lot for letting me become a part of this forum and good day to all.

Cheers!!!!
_jkuruvilla is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 7th December 2018, 09:30   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: Finally here...

Welcome John! Fantastic to have you as part of our team .

Two very unique cars in the Sonata Transform (lovely diesel) and '01 Esteem MPFI (raw & fast!!). You must be one of the rare enthusiasts to still own the Esteem. Got any pics of the cars to share?
Old 7th December 2018, 09:45   #3
BHPian

Re: Finally here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by _jkuruvilla View Post
A little on myself, my name is John and I am a Business Graduate, At any given time I am between Kochi, Bangalore, and Kuwait. I own a Hyundai Sonata Transform 2010, Honda City V AT 2010 and Maruti Esteem 2001 MPFI.
Welcome, John!

You come in the elite list of Esteem owners (very few). A good friend of mine is such a huge fan that he bought one recently just to take it out for spin on weekends.

Looking forward to a long term review of your Esteem.

Cheers!
Old 8th December 2018, 09:21   #4

Thank you for the kind words @GTO and @the_skyliner

Yes I will posting pics of them soon... And would also like to ask advice on the mods I'm about to do on both cars.

The Sonata is running a Dual Channel Race Dynamics Box at 190Bhp... Did the Dyno run with RD about a month ago and they said it's the best Sonata they have come across so far as there was barely any power drop and the engine and car is in pristine condition. I'll post the results of the Dyno as well.

Next is CAI BMC Filter and a Complete SS Header and Exhaust, this is what I need advice on, Met Praveen Kumar of BMC 2 days ago and he briefed me on the Filter, He landed up directing me to Pro Race Customs in Hennur for the Filter installation, it's close to where I stay so landed up speaking to Johnathan who owns the place and while we talked on Filter installation I spoke about the exhaust plans as well, he told me that he's into custom exhausts as well and said he could get the job done.

Before I commit I thought I'd swing the idea here and then take a decision.

The esteem has been a pleasure from Day 1, I've always maintained it stock. But now I'm gearing up to do a stage 1, Exhaust... Filter... Maybe even port and polish. What do you guys think ?

Do let me know...

Cheers !!!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks