Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 7th December 2018, 19:49   #1
BHPian

Hello Team

Hello team,

This is Akhil Gopinath. I hail from Kottayam-Kerala. Working in Chennai since a long time.
At present I work for the Renault-Nissan Alliance Technical center in Chennai.

I am a member here since late 2010. So this is a late introduction. But better be late than never. Right?
As a mechanical Engineering graduate, I’ve been lucky enough to get a profession in the automotive field in early 2011.

Regarding my garage, my first car is a humble ‘08 Maruti 800 that I still have in my hometown.
As I got myself a job in 2011, I bought a Fiat Punto 1.3MJD Emotion. Honestly I fell for Punto’s looks but it has a very sweet
ride & handling combo in its segment. Still have it.
I always had an eye on the Fiat Palio 1.6 since my college days. Finally got hold of a good condition Palio S10 (Badge 177)
In 2014 from a good friend & a member here –Nimish Anthony. It’s a special car for sure & is a keeper.
Then again got a nice deal on a W124 220E, didn’t miss out. 124 is being used primarily by my brother in law.
Very recently got myself a ‘08 Fiesta 1.6S in Aquarius blue shade.(another special one off my bucket list)
Next car will definitely be a pre-worshipped one & I want to own a Japanese V8 (Read The LC or LS400/430).

I’ve been a silent follower of Team BHP since 2009. Would love to contribute to the quality content of this forum for sure.

Thank you
revver is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 10th December 2018, 10:54   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: Hello Team

Good to finally see you posting, Akhil! A belated welcome. Brace yourself for a heck of a ride with Team-BHP .

Quote:
Originally Posted by revver View Post
At present I work for the Renault-Nissan Alliance Technical center in Chennai.
Congratulations on following your dream.

Dude, your list of cars is right off an enthusiast's list. Amazing. Please do share pictures for us to drool on, especially the W124 & Fiesta 1.6S.
GTO is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 11th December 2018, 09:41   #3
BHPian

Re: Hello Team

Thank You so much Rush. It is a pleasure to be part of this wonderful community. Hats off to you & the entire moderator team that work hard to keep the bar high every time . Proud to be here.

Regarding my cars, I try to make sure that I own those cars that could really connect with me on my first drive itself .
I will be creating specific threads to cover in detail, the story behind each one. For 1.6S, I should be able to include that story in a nice travelogue around New Year.

Happy to tell you that I have many friends around here in the team. Those valuable friendships have for sure influenced my car buying decision every time.

Thank You.
revver is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed