Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 5th January 2019, 15:52   #1
BHPian

Hello!

Hello Guys! I'm porsche_guy a.k.a Ved, a 16 year old enthusiast from a small city called Vadodara and a good friend of BHPian Vishy76.

Currently, my garage includes a 2018 Jazz V CVT (pre facelift) and a 2013 Volkswagen Vento 1.6 MPI. We previously had a 2006 Maruti Swift VXi before replacing it with the Jazz.

I was approved to be posted here after almost 15 tries. No wonder BHPians think this forum is more tough to get into than an IIT. Now that I am finally here, I promise to contribute to this amazing place.

Cheers!
porsche_guy is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 5th January 2019, 19:55   #2
BHPian

Re: Hello!

Welcome to the group officially, Ved!

I know how much you've tried for this one. I know how that feels once you crack it. Post a review of your Jazz here too and do follow the forum rules. Infractions and getting banned are two worst things that can happen to any BHPian.

Varun
Varun_HexaGuy is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 5th January 2019, 20:22   #3
BHPian

Welcome to the forum, Ved! Love the teen community we're building up here!

As Varun already said, please post a review of your Jazz CVT. We're together on the CVT part, except the fact that the car in my garage is a City. We can complain together about the CVT . Jokes apart, it's just a matter of time until one gets used to driving a CVT, it feels great to drive post that, specially when you have paddle shifters included. Good choice going with the pre - facelift Jazz ( no chrome door handles and lower cost too).

Do go through the rules of the forum before you start posting anything!

See you around!
Prathik

Last edited by Prathiiik : 5th January 2019 at 20:23.
Prathiiik is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 5th January 2019, 20:38   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varun_HexaGuy View Post
I know how much you've tried for this one. I know how that feels once you crack it. Post a review of your Jazz here too and do follow the forum rules. Infractions and getting banned are two worst things that can happen to any BHPian.
I will need to publish my Jazz review here too on public demand!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prathiiik View Post
As Varun already said, please post a review of your Jazz CVT. We're together on the CVT part, except the fact that the car in my garage is a City. We can complain together about the CVT . Jokes apart, it's just a matter of time until one gets used to driving a CVT, it feels great to drive post that, specially when you have paddle shifters included. Good choice going with the pre - facelift Jazz ( no chrome door handles and lower cost too).
Sure! The CVT actually doesn't have a lot to be complained about especially as it is used minimally and very sedately so sadly, won't be able to complain as much. Cheers mate! See you around too!
porsche_guy is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 7th January 2019, 13:19   #5
Senior - BHPian

Hey Ved, Welcome to the forum.

It is always amazing to see a teenager auto enthusiast. Just yesterday we had a Team-BHP Gujarat meet at Nadiad. We discussed that a new member joined Team-BHP from Vadodara.

See you around on the forum.
SJM1214 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 7th January 2019, 14:59   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJM1214 View Post
Hey Ved, Welcome to the forum.

Thanks SJM1214! I will definitely try to attend a Team BHP meet once my exams are over in March.

See you around too
Closed Thread

Most Viewed