Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 6th January 2019, 23:21   #1

Hello people!

Hey Everyone,
My name is Keerti and I'm from Bengaluru. I am an IT professional and a proud kannidiga by birth. I am 35 years and I love my cars. Thanks to GTO for letting me be a member of this awesome group. I have a long list of the cars I owned since I started working. The count of the cars owned excluding the ones below stand at about 8.

Currently I own a Toyota Fortuner 4*4 - I call him Stoic ( Inspired by the How to train your dragon Series where the tough Viking is called Stoick) . I think it suits him, as he by his name represents someone who can endure pain or hardship without showing their feelings or complaining. Using this fantastic community's discussions, I have made a few upgrades to my car which I shall speak about later.

I also own a 2 year old Polo GT TSI which was mainly taken for my father's requirement of having an automatic. I actually coaxed him to buy this for my own driving pleasure. Out of the 6k odd driven kilometers, I have driven about 90% of it.

All my decisions to buy these cars were inspired by reading about the vehicles here. I have been a follower of Team-bhp site for quite a few years now. Apart from this, I am a globetrotter and all thanks to my work which helps me seeing places.

Last edited by Gannu_1 : 7th January 2019 at 06:51. Reason: Smileys = 2 per post. Welcome aboard!
keerti_ck is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 7th January 2019, 12:30   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Hello people!

Hi Keerti,

Welcome to Team-BHP. Good to have you here.

The Fortuner and Polo GT TSI are among the favourite cars of BHPians. We would love to have ownership reviews from you. As you have owned 8 more car, you inputs should help other BHPians if they have any queries.

Since you mentioned that you are a globetrotter, we would also like you to give us some lovely travelogues.

Please take some time to go through the posting rules of Team-BHP.

See you on the forum.
Aditya is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks