Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Introduce yourself (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/)
-   -   Hello everybody! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/205558-hello-everybody.html)

BeemerBug_06 11th January 2019 19:58

Hello everybody!
 
Hello there everyone! I cannot tell you how glad I am to finally be part of Team-BHP! It's going to be an amazing ride:) I am a 17 year old Arts student from Mumbai. Since childhood, I have had a love for cars. Over the years, cars have turned into my passion and I enjoy everything automotive. Becoming a Team BHPian is possibly the best way I can build on my knowledge and passion. So once again, I'm really happy to be here and hope to have a lot of conversations on the Forum with all fellow Team- BHPians. Cheers!

porsche_guy 11th January 2019 20:32

re: Hello everybody!
 
Welcome to the forum! I have to say, your pics are amazing and more so as I am a noob when it comes to photography:D. You need to teach me how to capture those shots so well when we meet soon!

It will be exciting to have you in the journey forward!

Cheers!

BeemerBug_06 11th January 2019 20:40

re: Hello everybody!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by porsche_guy (Post 4526424)
Welcome to the forum! I have to say, your pics are amazing and more so as I am a noob when it comes to photography:D. You need to teach me how to capture those shots so well when we meet soon!

Thank you porsche_guy for the warm welcome! It will indeed be exciting to be part of the forum together !! Cheers mate:)

CrAzY dRiVeR 13th January 2019 07:52

re: Hello everybody!
 
Welcome to the forum! :thumbs up

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeemerBug_06 (Post 4526406)
I am a 17 year old Arts student from Mumbai. Since childhood, I have had a love for cars.

Over the years, cars have turned into my passion and I enjoy everything automotive. Becoming a Team BHPian is possibly the best way I can build on my knowledge and passion.

What's the connection? Any sample work you would want to show us? :)

BeemerBug_06 13th January 2019 16:10

re: Hello everybody!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by CrAzY dRiVeR (Post 4526994)
Welcome to the forum! :thumbs up



What's the connection? Any sample work you would want to show us? :)


Thanks for the warm welcome CrAzY dRiVer! Yes I will surely show some sample work soon:) Hope to talk with you more often on the forum!
Cheers!

Varun_HexaGuy 14th January 2019 19:39

Re: Hello everybody!
 
Welcome aboard, Nikhil!

It's great to have you on board. I know you've tried so hard to get in and at the end, your efforts have paid in. For those of you who don't know him, this guy's a regular face on the Horniman Circle meets in Mumbai, the guy who clicks pictures of all the cars present in the meet. Would love to learn a thing or two about photography from you when we meet in person. His work is also present in a few posts of the forum (refer Classical Maruti Day thread to view his work). Hoping that you'd contribute to the forum and also do follow the forum rules. Getting infractions and banned are two worst things that can happen to any BHPian :)

Cheers!
Varun

BeemerBug_06 15th January 2019 16:17

Re: Hello everybody!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Varun_HexaGuy (Post 4527825)
Welcome aboard, Nikhil!

It's great to have you on board. I know you've tried so hard to get in and at the end, your efforts have paid in. For those of you who don't know him, this guy's a regular face on the Horniman Circle meets in Mumbai, the guy who clicks pictures of all the cars present in the meet. Would love to learn a thing or two about photography from you when we meet in person. His work is also present in a few posts of the forum (refer Classical Maruti Day thread to view his work). Hoping that you'd contribute to the forum and also do follow the forum rules. Getting infractions and banned are two worst things that can happen to any BHPian :)

Cheers!
Varun


Thank You Varun for those warm words:) It is definitely a pleasure to be on the forum at last! It will be great to talk on the forum now!
Come over to Mumbai soon and let's catch up.
Cheers Buddy!!


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 16:53.