Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 11th January 2019, 19:58   #1
BHPian

Hello everybody!

Hello there everyone! I cannot tell you how glad I am to finally be part of Team-BHP! It's going to be an amazing ride I am a 17 year old Arts student from Mumbai. Since childhood, I have had a love for cars. Over the years, cars have turned into my passion and I enjoy everything automotive. Becoming a Team BHPian is possibly the best way I can build on my knowledge and passion. So once again, I'm really happy to be here and hope to have a lot of conversations on the Forum with all fellow Team- BHPians. Cheers!

Last edited by BeemerBug_06 : 11th January 2019 at 19:59.
BeemerBug_06 is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 11th January 2019, 20:32   #2
BHPian

re: Hello everybody!

Welcome to the forum! I have to say, your pics are amazing and more so as I am a noob when it comes to photography. You need to teach me how to capture those shots so well when we meet soon!

It will be exciting to have you in the journey forward!

Cheers!
porsche_guy is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 11th January 2019, 20:40   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by porsche_guy View Post
Welcome to the forum! I have to say, your pics are amazing and more so as I am a noob when it comes to photography. You need to teach me how to capture those shots so well when we meet soon!
Thank you porsche_guy for the warm welcome! It will indeed be exciting to be part of the forum together !! Cheers mate

Last edited by ampere : 11th January 2019 at 20:53. Reason: compacted quoted post
BeemerBug_06 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th January 2019, 07:52   #4
Team-BHP Support

Welcome to the forum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeemerBug_06 View Post
I am a 17 year old Arts student from Mumbai. Since childhood, I have had a love for cars.

Over the years, cars have turned into my passion and I enjoy everything automotive. Becoming a Team BHPian is possibly the best way I can build on my knowledge and passion.
What's the connection? Any sample work you would want to show us?
CrAzY dRiVeR is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th January 2019, 16:10   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAzY dRiVeR View Post
Welcome to the forum!

What's the connection? Any sample work you would want to show us?

Thanks for the warm welcome CrAzY dRiVer! Yes I will surely show some sample work soon Hope to talk with you more often on the forum!
Cheers!
Old 14th January 2019, 19:39   #6
BHPian

Re: Hello everybody!

Welcome aboard, Nikhil!

It's great to have you on board. I know you've tried so hard to get in and at the end, your efforts have paid in. For those of you who don't know him, this guy's a regular face on the Horniman Circle meets in Mumbai, the guy who clicks pictures of all the cars present in the meet. Would love to learn a thing or two about photography from you when we meet in person. His work is also present in a few posts of the forum (refer Classical Maruti Day thread to view his work). Hoping that you'd contribute to the forum and also do follow the forum rules. Getting infractions and banned are two worst things that can happen to any BHPian

Cheers!
Varun

Last edited by Varun_HexaGuy : 14th January 2019 at 19:41. Reason: Typo :)
Varun_HexaGuy is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 15th January 2019, 16:17   #7
BHPian

Re: Hello everybody!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varun_HexaGuy View Post
Welcome aboard, Nikhil!

It's great to have you on board. I know you've tried so hard to get in and at the end, your efforts have paid in. For those of you who don't know him, this guy's a regular face on the Horniman Circle meets in Mumbai, the guy who clicks pictures of all the cars present in the meet. Would love to learn a thing or two about photography from you when we meet in person. His work is also present in a few posts of the forum (refer Classical Maruti Day thread to view his work). Hoping that you'd contribute to the forum and also do follow the forum rules. Getting infractions and banned are two worst things that can happen to any BHPian

Cheers!
Varun

Thank You Varun for those warm words It is definitely a pleasure to be on the forum at last! It will be great to talk on the forum now!
Come over to Mumbai soon and let's catch up.
Cheers Buddy!!
BeemerBug_06 is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed