Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 6th February 2019, 21:14   #1
BHPian

Hello, Vanakkam & Namaste

Hi Team,

This is Sai Sreehari here. I have been an avid reader of Team-BHP for the past 10 years. I accidentally stumbled on this forum when I was contemplating between A-Star and Wagon R in the year 2009. Read the initial review of the A-Start and got impressed and addicted by the forum and its content. A-Star couldn't impress me though. Reviews from @Paragsachania, @vnabhi helped me to buy Wagon R. A big thanks to them!!

About me, I'm a Software engineer by profession settled at south Madras and do a 50 KM drive to my office and home daily. You can spot me in an Orange Jazz between Selaiyur, Velachery and Teynampet. I like photography and Vedanthangal & Vandalur are my favorite spots to quench mine and my camera's thirsts. Own a simple Canon Powershot with 50X optical and 100x digital zoom, trying to spot the old lady frying vada's in the moon.

Thank you Mods for approving my membership in my third attempt. First try was around 2009 and it did not go through. Learnt there is lot more in automobile than steering and wheels. Tried second time around 2014, got rejected again and joined an asylum, specially run for the members whose membership attempts at Team-BHP were rejected. Come 2019, I'm lucky in the third attempt.

On my handle, 'saisree', I'm used to people calling me hari, sreehari, sai & saihari. But none called me saisree, so thought I use this as my handle. I already have 12 posts on this forum and one infraction

Love to be part of this wonderful forum and contribute whatever I can.
saisree is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 6th February 2019, 21:27   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

re: Hello, Vanakkam & Namaste

Welcome to the forum saisree. Looking forward to some 'City Sights' from your camera.

Wish you all the best and of course, keep a close watch on the rules and regulations.
Old 7th February 2019, 20:23   #3
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hello, Vanakkam & Namaste

Welcome to the forum, Srihari !!!

Good to have another Chennai-ite on the forum. In the good old days, we used to meet up at Bessie or Woodlands drive-in and talk cars. But then folks moved on or got busy or moved out. There still happen some meets, though quite spaced out, I believe.
supremeBaleno is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks