Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 23rd February 2019, 19:17   #1
BHPian

Introducing myself...

"Drive slow and enjoy the scenery, Drive fast and join the scenery."
-Anonymous

Hello Team-BHPians, Here is my introduction on this wonderful website serving us since a looong time.

My name is Deepansh Yadav and I've been reading car reviews from Team-BHP Since 2011. Although first I didn't payed attention to this site thinking it as another run of the mill auto website but I was wrong. It is such a fantastic community of gear-heads constantly updating about automobiles in India. I tried 2 times to sign up but failed. It was only the summers of 2018 that I got membership approval for Team-BHP and I was happy to be a part of this community.

Speaking about our garage, we have 2011 Maruti Suzuki SX4 ZDI, a Hyundai Creta 2018 Petrol E+, and a humble Bajaj V15 motorcycle. But we are upgrading from our SX4 and the SX4 would not be sold, I have really fond memories with her. I will send it to my village as a village runabout car or a beater. And the upgrade would be a C segment sedan.

That's it guys, I hope to post some ownership reviews as well as I was a silent reader all these years.
DriverNo.420 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 23rd February 2019, 20:16   #2
Senior - BHPian

re: Introducing myself...

What an unusual choice of handle! Please explain the rationale behind the same .

Since you are already fifteen posts old on the forum, I am sure you would have familiarized yourself with the rules, the do's and don't s. If not, please go through this. (Expected Posting Etiquette)

PS: Using excessive dots (.....) and non native smileys might invite censure. See if you would wish to change the title of the thread to adhere to the forum rules. You can report yours and others' posts like this. (Report Posts : Contribute in Maintaining Team-BHP's post quality)

Would love to read more about your vehicles. Have a fruitful time on the forum.

Welcome!
dailydriver is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 24th February 2019, 11:19   #3
BHPian

re: Introducing myself...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dailydriver View Post
What an unusual choice of handle! Please explain the rationale behind the same .
It was just a random. I was watching Chachi 420 movie, hence decided to go for the same. Many of desired handle names were already taken.

Quote:
Since you are already fifteen posts old on the forum, I am sure you would have familiarized yourself with the rules, the do's and don't s.
I wasn't aware that use of multiple dots was not permitted. I don't know how to edit title name, maybe you can tell.

Quote:
Would love to read more about your vehicles. Have a fruitful time on the forum.
Thanks for that. I'll definitely try ro brush up my grammer and vocabulary to Team-BHP standards and then compile them as we get our new car.

Welcome![/quote]
DriverNo.420 is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks