Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 25th February 2019, 16:27   #1

Hello Everyone!

Hello Everyone! I am excited to be part of Team-BHP. A big thanks to moderators for allowing me to be part of this community.

This is Shashwat Shekhar, originally from Bihar, now settled in Chennai for last 5 years. I have lived good part of my life in Delhi and a brief 2-year stint each in Bangalore and Trivandrum. I am a Chartered Accountant and work as an auditor with a private-sector enterprise. I am 37 years old, married and have two kids.

I have a Manza Quadrajet, used for daily commute of 40 KMs and frequent Chennai-Bangalore runs. It is serving me well for last 8 years and 80k+ KMs. You can spot a silver Manza on OMR during office hours!

I am looking to upgrade, preferably a diesel sedan, would love to own a pre-worshiped Jetta. I am also putting some effort to give the much-needed midlife makeover to Manza, fresh interiors, odd paint jobs etc.

Apart from cars, I have great interest and passion for analyzing stocks. I also like to read, go on long-drive and watch Malayalam movies, as and when I get time.

I look forward to having a wonderful time here. Thanks.
sshekhar is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 26th February 2019, 09:24   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: Hello Everyone!

Welcome Shashwat! Great to have you with us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sshekhar View Post
I am a Chartered Accountant and work as an auditor with a private-sector enterprise.
I have always found CAs, lawyers & (for some reason) dentists to be the most interesting people to converse with. Very fast + sharp minds.

Quote:
I have a Manza Quadrajet
Nice. I enjoyed reviewing the Manza and was quite impressed with it then.

Quote:
would love to own a pre-worshiped Jetta
You're speaking our language . Better go out and get one soon. Because production stopped in 2017, this is your last chance to buy a 2 year old showroom condition car (even a well-maintained 3 year old should be okay). That car is really something else.
GTO is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th February 2019, 16:55   #3

Re: Hello Everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
You're speaking our language . Better go out and get one soon. Because production stopped in 2017, this is your last chance to buy a 2 year old showroom condition car (even a well-maintained 3 year old should be okay). That car is really something else.
Thanks GTO! I am also looking out for a 2-3 years old Jetta. In fact, I was very close to buy one in 2017, but could not decide on time and stock got over. I am exploring few options, hopefully I will get it soon to report here!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks