Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 10th March 2019, 16:10   #1
BHPian

Hello BHPians!

Sisters and brothers of Team-BHP!
I am so happy to have joined Team-BHP (after 2 failed attempts). I am currently 16 years old. To say that I am a petrolhead is a huge understatement. I bore my family day and night by talking about only one thing: CARS! I discovered this forum through Google while searching for a review (I forgot which car!) and it is easily one of the best decisions I have made.

I hope I can contribute to this automotive encyclopaedia. From my part, I have a host of travelogues, DIYs and long term reviews lined up! My primary interest is cars (that’s why I’m here!) It was most encouraging to see some BHPians of my age (I cannot recollect their names ) Hope to have a blast here!!

My daily rides(I dolly drive) are a 2004 Chevrolet Forester AWD (I can see some people drooling) and a 2007 Maruti Suzuki Swift ZXi. Would love to meet some Bangalore BHPians!

Last edited by Rudra Sen : 11th March 2019 at 14:58. Reason: Edited. Para space added for better reading.
balderash_12 is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 10th March 2019, 19:10   #2
BHPian

Re: Hello BHPians!

Welcome aboard to the forum from another teen BHPian! I was 15 too when I joined the forum.

Well that's an interesting garage out there and you've got BHPians Prathiiik and karthi.stark living in Bengaluru (near Banashankari stage 2 if I'm not wrong). Do mail Prathik (you being a newbie PM isn't unlocked yet :P) about this. I want a long term ownership review from you on your Forester

Follow the forum rules and abide by them. Infractions and getting banned are two worst thing that can ever happen to any BHPian (ask Teen BHPian Simat how bad it feels!)

Cheers!
Varun_HexaGuy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th March 2019, 19:25   #3
BHPian

Welcome to forum, balderash_12 ! Feels very good to see another teenage bhpian from Bangalore.

As I've said before, I'm totally loving the teen community that we're building out here. I joined in my 3rd attempt as well, back when I was 14 (15 now).

Great garage dude, I'm really interested in your Forester now. Eagerly waiting for an ownership thread of the Forester. Hit me up regarding anything, I live in Banashankari stage 3.

As Varun said, please go through the forum rules around 3 to 4 times, you don't want to get an infraction being a new member.

See you around the forum!

Cheers!
Prathik

Last edited by Prathiiik : 10th March 2019 at 19:28.
Prathiiik is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th March 2019, 19:36   #4
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to team-bhp, balderash_12 !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by balderash_12
...My daily rides(I dolly drive) are a 2004 Chevrolet Forester AWD ...
Nice car - do post some pics.

Enjoy your time here.

-SB
Old 10th March 2019, 22:25   #5
BANNED

Welcome to Team-BHP balderash_12.

Nice cars you are enjoying at such early age.

Keep revving.
Old 11th March 2019, 12:37   #6
Senior - BHPian

Hello balderash_12,

Welcome to the forum. Nice to have you here.

Where in Bangalore do you stay? I am from Banashankari 1st Stage.

I am looking forward to reading the ownership review of the Forester, as well as the travelogue and DIYs.

Quote:
I hope to contribute to this contribute to this automotive encyclopaedia.
Please do proofread your posts once and please take some time to go through the posting rules of Team-BHP.

Cheers
Old 11th March 2019, 18:50   #7
BHPian

Hello all! It's most encouraging to see the welcome and affection showered on a young BHPian! Thank you. Regarding the ownership details, I am definitely coming up with a long term review of the Forester. It will be the first in the forum if I am not wrong. I reside in kothanur and have earlier lived in Koramangala till 2010.
Old 13th March 2019, 19:52   #8
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prathiiik View Post
Welcome to forum, balderash_12 ! Feels very good to see another teenage bhpian from Bangalore.
Sure! It is interesting to see this as you own a Grand Vitara yourself! Do post an ownership review, seeing as my dad was going to buy this car, but for its stellar fuel efficiency! He reported 4 km/l and that was after taking an extensive test drive!

Last edited by aah78 : 13th March 2019 at 20:35. Reason: Post fixed. Please avoid quoting large posts. Thanks!
Old 15th March 2019, 00:01   #9
BHPian

I hope "dolly driving" is not an euphemism for some form of underage driving. My ancient brain is unable to comprehend the language of today's kids hence the question.
batterylow is online now   (8) Thanks
Old 15th March 2019, 06:39   #10
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by batterylow View Post
I hope "dolly driving" is not an euphemism for some form of underage driving. My ancient brain is unable to comprehend the language of today's kids hence the question.
no, no, it was Autocorrect! I have even learnt driving yet and I definitely intend to wait until I’m 18!
balderash_12 is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks