Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 13th March 2019, 13:23   #1
BHPian

Longtime lurker finally joins Team-BHP!

Hello BHP-ians,

I couldn't believe when I saw that my membership got approved after me trying for last few months.

Finally, here I am, as a member. I am a long time lurker and been visiting this forum 6 days a week for past 6 years. My name is Rajkumar, from Coimbatore, working as Project Consultant in IT firm. I currently drive Xcent S & have Alto. Being in joint family, I have other cars in my garage like Xylo, Thar, XUV etc.

All my car interest started when I first bought used Alto(which I still keep with ODO @ 1.3L kms). Since then Team BHP is my go to place for all my questions, clarifications and it became my directory for car related details.

I sincerely appreciate the effort the mods put down in maintaining the forum in high quality and hoping to help others and learn more in this forum.

Once again, so glad to be here!!
xcentrk is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 13th March 2019, 19:54   #2
BHPian

re: Longtime lurker finally joins Team-BHP!

Hello! I understand your pain as I entered the forum after 3 attempts You will have a great time for sure! Please post an ownership review of the Xylo as I am also rather familiar with a friend’s Xylo.
Old 14th March 2019, 10:17   #3
BHPian

Re: Longtime lurker finally joins Team-BHP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by balderash_12 View Post
Hello! I understand your pain as I entered the forum after 3 attempts You will have a great time for sure! Please post an ownership review of the Xylo as I am also rather familiar with a friend’s Xylo.
Yes, it is a great pain to felt like an eternity. Will surely try to post long time ownership report.
Old 14th March 2019, 14:07   #4
Team-BHP Support

Hi Rajkumar,

Welcome to Team-BHP. Good to have you on board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcentrk View Post
All my car interest started when I first bought used Alto(which I still keep with ODO @ 1.3L kms). Since then Team BHP is my go to place for all my questions, clarifications and it became my directory for car related details.
Glad to hear that Team-BHP has helped you out and since you have quite a few cars in your family, I'm sure you'll be able to contribute to the knowledge base of Team-BHP.

Please take some time to go through the posting rules of Team-BHP.

See you on the forum.
Old 18th March 2019, 10:20   #5
BHPian

Thanks Aditya. I have read the rules section a lot of times and it is now plastered into my mind.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed