Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 24th March 2019, 08:14   #1
BHPian

Finally a BHPian!

Hello everybody,

Yesterday was supposed to be a regular Saturday with nothing out of the ordinary happening, but I guess that's exactly when one should expect something out of the ordinary to happen.

So it did and I got a mail whose keyword was APPROVED and I am quite sure fellow BHPians can guess and relate what it's about. I was and am still happy beyond words. I have been attempting to get my membership approved for quite a long time and I must say it feels good to be here!

So coming to my stats, I am a 11th grader who has been obsessed with cars as long as my 17 year old memory can recollect. Interests apart from cars include science, technology,travel and photography. We are the proud owner of a 2015 Maruti Suzuki Baleno and a 2018 Hyundai Santro, whose ownership experiences I will be sharing very soon.

Came across Team-BHP through friends and during casual search for car reviews. Once I got to know what it was all about, I never left.
Posts by fellow BHPians have provided me with vital information related to topics beyond cars at the right time for which I am deeply grateful. I hope to be of help to fellow BHPians as well as guests while having a great time discussing cars and beyond with you fine folk.

The introduction may have become a little (maybe more than a little) too long. So thanks for the patience shown if you have reached till here and look forward to seeing all of you on the forum.

Regards
Abhinav Sumesh
Abhinav_2502 is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 25th March 2019, 08:20   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Finally a BHPian!

Hi Abhinav,

Welcome to Team-BHP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhinav_2502 View Post
I have been attempting to get my membership approved for quite a long time and I must say it feels good to be here!
Good to have you on board.

Quote:
So coming to my stats, I am a 11th grader who has been obsessed with cars as long as my 17 year old memory can recollect.
Pretty much like most of us here. We have all had a passion for cars from as long as we can remember.

Quote:
Interests apart from cars include science, technology,travel and photography.
You are sure to find threads on these topics on the forum.

Quote:
We are the proud owner of a 2015 Maruti Suzuki Baleno and a 2018 Hyundai Santro, whose ownership experiences I will be sharing very soon.
We will look forward to some comprehensive reviews from you. A very young member of has shared his review of his family's Tata Hexa (Tata Hexa XTA : Our new beast in Arizona Blue). Do take pointers from that thread.

Please take some time to go through the posting rules of Team-BHP.

See you on the forum.
Aditya is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 25th March 2019, 15:51   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aditya View Post
Hi Abhinav,

Welcome to Team-BHP.

=====

See you on the forum.
Thanks for the warm welcome sir!

I do plan on writing ownership reviews of our cars, especially the Santro as it might be useful for potential buyers, considering there isn't any ownership review apart from our fabulous Team BHP official review.

I am very much aware of BHPian Varun's Ownership review which along with many other reviews by teen Team BHPians like Vishy76,karthi.stark(sorry, but I couldn't recollect some of the other names of BHPians who also have given splendid reviews)which have been motivation for me to keep trying.

Thanks again for the welcome.

Regards
Abhinav

Last edited by khan_sultan : 25th March 2019 at 15:58. Reason: Trimmed quoted post
Abhinav_2502 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th March 2019, 18:57   #4
BHPian

Welcome aboard, man! Glad to have another teen BHPian on board. Unfortunately, I can't call myself a part of the teen BHPians group as soon as I get my driver's license later this year. Otherwise, the rest of the teen trash would kick me off. But I'd be having a driver's license nonetheless. So that makes up for it .

Do follow the forum rules and abide by them. Getting an infraction or getting banned are the worst things that can ever happen to any BHPian.

Would look forward to your posts!

Cheers!
Varun_HexaGuy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th March 2019, 20:09   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varun_HexaGuy View Post
Welcome aboard, man! Glad to have another teen BHPian on board. Unfortunately, I can't call myself a part of the teen BHPians group as soon as I get my driver's license later this year.
Thanks a lot Varun! It sure does feel good to be here. I am sure these feel like really long months to the day you will get your license.

Thanks for the pointers and look forward to seeing you on the forum.

Regards
Abhinav
Abhinav_2502 is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks