Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 4th April 2019, 14:24   #31
Senior - BHPian

Re: New Member

Wow. It's amazing to have an IAF Veteran in the forum.
Welcome to the forum, Sir. We would love to hear more from you.
Old 4th April 2019, 15:22   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkumarblr View Post
First of all, welcome to Team-BHP.

In my opinion fist make a choice between Hatch/Sedan/Baby SUV/SUV. As you mentioned the list as an array from all segment, I would like to suggest you to wait till Hyundai Venue launch, it is going to be a feature rich sub compact 4 meter baby SUV.

A dedicated thread on the discussions about this baby SUV is here - LINK
Thank you Kumar for your welcome. Much appreciated.

My first choice would be a SUV followed by Hatch and then a Sedan. The best SUV in the market now is the Creta. But I found it is over rated. Probably the present fad for SUVs has jacked up the price. Also the features are less compared to, say, a sedan. The cabin space is nothing to boast about, neither is the size of the boot. Why then a SUV was my thinking.

Coming to the next category, Hatchback, the only one I liked was the Jazz. The others were too small for my liking. Even though the Jazz is also small it did offer some additional features.

Coming to the next category, Sedans, the choice was between the City, Verna, Vento and Ciaz. Of the four I think the Verna would be winner.

I'll also examine the Hyundai Venue suggested by you. Thanks for the link.

I don't want to spend too much on the car that I finally choose because I will be in India only half the time. The other half will be spent in Australia with our daughter and grandson. I drive a 3500cc Toyota Tarago in Australia. An excellent vehicle that I have had for 11 years now. We also have our own house in Sydney.

Thanks again for your suggestion. Much appreciated.

Warm regards,

Vidyadhar

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJM1214 View Post
Wow. It's amazing to have an IAF Veteran in the forum.
Welcome to the forum, Sir. We would love to hear more from you.
Thanks for the welcome note SJM1214. Much appreciated.

Best regards,

Vidyadhar

Last edited by bblost : 4th April 2019 at 15:31. Reason: back to back
Shivaji is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th April 2019, 16:38   #33
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivaji View Post
Thank you Kumar for your welcome. Much appreciated.

My first choice would be a SUV followed by Hatch and then a Sedan. The best SUV in the market now is the Creta. But I found it is over rated. Probably the present fad for SUVs has jacked up the price. Also the features are less compared to, say, a sedan. The cabin space is nothing to boast about, neither is the size of the boot. Why then a SUV was my thinking...
You are most welcome Sir.

If SUV is your first choice and you are looking a VFM package, then you should consider Baby SUVs like Tata Nexon, Ford EcoSport, Mahindra XUV300 and Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza. I did a good research and comparison on all these and finally bought Ford EcoSport.
Old 4th April 2019, 21:48   #34
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkumarblr View Post
You are most welcome Sir.

If SUV is your first choice and you are looking a VFM package, then you should consider Baby SUVs like Tata Nexon, Ford EcoSport, Mahindra XUV300 and Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza. I did a good research and comparison on all these and finally bought Ford EcoSport.
Thanks Kumar for your input. Much appreciated.

I'll check out these other options.

Best regards,

Vidyadhar
Shivaji is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks