Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 5th April 2019, 23:30   #1
BHPian

An entry into Team-BHP

Hello BHPians,

I am Jithin, a final-year student pursuing Telecommunication Engineering at CMRIT, Bangalore. I am very passionate about automobiles from childhood and like to travel a lot. I currently own a Pulsar 200NS (2014 make) and a Ford EcoSport Facelift Titanium TDCi. Team-BHP has so much content about automobiles that we members are well informed and are knowledgeable enthusiasts. Thank you, moderators, for approving my membership request and I'm glad to be a part of this wonderful forum.
jithin23 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 6th April 2019, 12:46   #2
BHPian

re: An entry into Team-BHP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jithin23 View Post
Hello BHPians,

I am Jithin, a final-year student pursuing Telecommunication Engineering at CMRIT, Bangalore. I am very passionate about automobiles from childhood and like to travel a lot. I currently own a Pulsar 200NS (2014 make) and a Ford EcoSport Facelift Titanium TDCi. Team-BHP has so much content about automobiles that we members are well informed and are knowledgeable enthusiasts. Thank you, moderators, for approving my membership request and I'm glad to be a part of this wonderful forum.

Welcome to the forum, looking forward to your ownership review of both the Vehicles. Please do add to the knowledge bank of the forum.
freak is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 6th April 2019, 14:20   #3
BHPian

re: An entry into Team-BHP

Quote:
Originally Posted by freak View Post
Welcome to the forum, looking forward to your ownership review of both the Vehicles. Please do add to the knowledge bank of the forum.
I am creating a report on my car first. Since I'm new to this forum, I'm still learning how to use the forum effectively.
jithin23 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 8th April 2019, 21:33   #4
Senior - BHPian

Re: An entry into Team-BHP

Welcome to team-bhp, Jithin !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jithin23
I am very passionate about automobiles from childhood .... and I'm glad to be a part of this wonderful forum.
And the forum will also be enriched by having an automobile enthusiast like you on board.

Cheers,
-SB
supremeBaleno is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks