Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 12th April 2019, 21:34   #1

Hello Patrons - You have a new member!

Hello everyone,
I am Sugato Bhattacharjee, currently residing in Faridabad (NCR) and a new member of the awesome forum. It’s a privilege and honor to be a part of Team-BHP and I look forward to a great association and learning.

I am quite late in introducing myself, due to hectic work schedule and with my 3.5-year-old Son’s school admission. In our time school stationery consisted of pencil, eraser, sharpener, notebook and book. His stationery is a list of forty items, books excluded. Things got worse when I ordered those online and school rejected almost fifty percent of those items, stating it was not as per specification. I did not bother to return those items as you can imagine the number of times the my door bell would ring! Overall it was a blunder.

Coming back to my introduction, yes, I have a wife too! I work with IBM and my wife is a Journalist turned PR professional.

I love driving and is a proud owner of Alto 800, she has been with me for last six years and can’t imagine selling her off. I have been reader and admirer of Team-BHP for many years now. I would shade some light on these and more in my upcoming posts … Thanks again GTO for accepting me as a member of the Team-BHP family.
Sugato is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 12th April 2019, 22:46   #2
BHPian

Re: Hello Patrons - You have a new member!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugato View Post
Hello everyone,
I am Sugato Bhattacharjee....
Welcome aboard, Sugato! Wish you all the best for your time on this forum!

Quote:
In our time school stationery consisted of pencil, eraser, sharpener, notebook and book. His stationery is a list of forty items, books excluded. Things got worse when I ordered those online and school rejected almost fifty percent of those items, stating it was not as per specification.
Haha, this brings back pleasant memories of my school life! My school used to issue notebooks with the school emblem printed on the cover. Since I was always quite the rebel, I used Classmate notebooks in school too, and thus I used to get scolded very often!

Quote:
I love driving and is a proud owner of Alto 800, she has been with me for last six years and can’t imagine selling her off.
Well, you've found the correct group of people to share this with! Most of us here love our cars (no matter how old they are), and have uttered those words (in bold) more than once in our lives!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks