Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 18th April 2019, 14:30   #1

Vintage and Classic Car enthusiast

Hi.
I am Sunil.

I have been a car enthusiast since the day my Father woke me up one early winter morning and took me to the The Statesman Vintage and Classic Car Rally in Kolkata. I am originally from Kolkata, currently based in Bangalore.

I am looking forward to making a career as a broker for Vintage and Classic Cars. They say yo should get a job, one from which you don't need a vacation. But I am mainly keen on learning and gathering more information on cars. I can spend hours talking about cars.

If someone asks me if I have a favourite car, I can never name one. I do love cars from the late 1920's and upto the 1970's, and some from the 1980's as well.

My first automotive book was Classic Cars from Around the World by Michael Bowler, gifted to me by my Father.

I am looking forward to sharing and gathering anything related to cars, especially vintage & classic cars.

Thanking You
Sunil Som

Last edited by Rudra Sen : 18th April 2019 at 14:49. Reason: no commercial activity here please
SunilSom7 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 18th April 2019, 14:53   #2
Team-BHP Support

re: Vintage and Classic Car enthusiast

Hi Sunil Som,

Welcome to TBHP. You'll find lots of information on vintage cars here. Spend time going through them and trust me you'll learn a lot.

I've removed your website url because we do not allow any commercial activity here.
Please cooperate with us.
Rudra Sen is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks