Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 17th May 2019, 17:25   #1
BHPian

Paradise gained!

Hello everyone!

Finally! I’m here, I can well call this place as my “Paradise”

I’m happy to introduce myself as Hemanathan, my friends call me Hem.

I’m a native of Chennai. Never had an opportunity to relocate to a different city. But now, I shuttle between continents for my business. I'm an entrepreneur and run a publishing studio for my bread and butter; we specialize in comics and graphic novel.

In mid 2013, I went into a Maruti showroom to buy a WagonR, checked out the Swift, test drove the Dzire and came out with an Eritga. Maruti Ertiga VDI was my first car, and believe me I never drove any other car before that, except for the driving school’s WagonR for my licence. At 70,000 kms in 6.5 years, this car is close to my heart, as it has molded me into a good driver while she took some bruises on her body during the process.

The hunt for a 2nd car started in late 2017 and thus the came home the Hyundai i20 Asta(O), in March 2018. I waited until the facelift version was launched(thanks to team-bhp). This car is used mainly for our short rides and have clocked only 9,000 kms, so far.

I also own a 2012 Royal Enfield Classic 350, clocked around 80,000 kms. As my love for riding has not faded yet, I have booked a Jawa Forty Two in April. I was promised the delivery in October 2019.

I hope to contribute more to the this forum, abiding by the forum rules.
.HEM is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 20th May 2019, 10:01   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Paradise gained!

Hello .HEM,

Welcome to the forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .HEM View Post
In mid 2013, I went into a Maruti showroom to buy a WagonR, checked out the Swift, test drove the Dzire and came out with an Eritga.
Back in 2010, when we were planning to replace our 800, we went to the Maruti showroom to buy a WagonR, checked out the Swift and ended up buying a Ritz .

Quote:
I have booked a Jawa Forty Two in April. I was promised the delivery in October 2019.
You still haven't received it? Do share with us what happened.

Also, please share the ownership reviews of the Ertiga, i20, and the Royal Enfield Classic 350.

Looking forward to reading your posts on the forum.

Please take some time to go through the posting rules of Team-BHP.
Old 21st May 2019, 14:39   #3
BHPian

Re: Paradise gained!

Thank you, ChiragM.

I actually wanted to see the bike in flesh before I make a booking, so went to the showroom only in April. Checked and test drove both Jawa and Jawa 42, but somehow the 42 convinced me with its looks, so booked the dual channel ABS version.

I'm planning to write the review of my Ertiga first, followed by the other two.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks