Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 18th May 2019, 17:43   #1
VVN
BHPian

Team-BHP Membership APPROVED!

It's a different feeling altogether when you get that subject line in your email.

Hi All,

I have been a silent visitor here since 2010. You know you are a TBHP addict when you visit the website more than 10 times in a day, you eagerly wait for a new review every day just like you wait for a new GOT episode (Pre- season 8) and when you visit the forum for tips on the best mobile phone or tips on dieting. TBHP has it all.

I am Vineet Vivek Nair (VVN), currently residing in Bangalore but about to shift to Bombay very soon. I inherited the auto bug from my dad who has owned trucks, cars and Jeeps (Thar). Born and raised in the chaos and calm of Bombay, I am mostly curious to view the dynamic digital space from a different perspective.

I had my first experience of driving behind our good ol Thar and my god that was something. I haven't looked back ever since. Over the years, we have owned the Indian middle class car - M800, Tata Indica, Commander (1990) and the Honda Brio. I recently purchased the Honda City although the heart begged for the Hyundai Verna

I did my masters in Business Management from the UK and am currently working as a Marketing Manager in private company.

I hope to transition from being a silent visitor to a hyper active member of the community and contribute as much as possible to this amazing library of automobiles. See you around!
VVN is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 19th May 2019, 08:28   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Team-BHP Membership APPROVED!

Welcome to the family VVN

So, you are from "Bombay"? Let me guess - you are an 80's kid and in your late 30's now?
samaspire is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th May 2019, 08:39   #3
Senior - BHPian

Welcome VVN. Wish you a wonderful time here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by samaspire View Post
Let me guess - you are an 80's kid and in your late 30's now?
So true. For us 80s folks(now early to mid 30s), Bombay, Madras, Calcutta still remain in our hearts. Wish they remained the same.
SoumenD is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 19th May 2019, 14:20   #4
VVN
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by samaspire View Post
Welcome to the family VVN

So, you are from "Bombay"? Let me guess - you are an 80's kid and in your late 30's now?
Hahaha. Spot on although I have just entered by 30s. 88 born but I connect more with Bombay compared to Mumbai

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoumenD View Post
Welcome VVN. Wish you a wonderful time here.

So true. For us 80s folks(now early to mid 30s), Bombay, Madras, Calcutta still remain in our hearts. Wish they remained the same.
Thank you . You are right. Former names sound so much better and there is some sort of connect with those names.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed