Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 20th May 2019, 17:57   #1

Third time's the charm...indeed

Hi Friends,

After years of lurking around and two unsuccessful attempts, I am finally here posting this message. Feels great!

This is Himanshu, born and brought up in Nainital, Uttarakhand but residing in National Capital Region (NCR) for past 15 years now. Being in Nainital, buying a car was never a family priority. Everything was within walking distance - school, college, office, market etc. However, when I came to Delhi in 2004, crazy office hours and late nights forced me to look for one. Winters were especially cruel while going home in an auto at 2 AM.

I can't express in words the joy my Alto gave me when I got here home back in November. The independence, freedom and comfort of a car which I had never experienced before. I tell my wife that Alto will always be my "first wife" . Still with me and still drives like a charm. With 80K on ODO, no parts changes - not even clutch.

My current drive is a Renault Duster RXL (O). Love its go anywhere attitude. Even after 5 years, it always brings smile to my face after a long drive.

That's all from me in this post. Will always be around!

Till then, keep revving!
summerisland is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 22nd May 2019, 20:30   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Third time's the charm...indeed

Welcome to team-bhp, Himanshu

Quote:
Originally Posted by summerisland
I tell my wife that Alto will always be my "first wife"
For me and my wife, our 2005-Baleno is our first kid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by summerisland
My current drive is a Renault Duster RXL (O). Love its go anywhere attitude. Even after 5 years, it always brings smile to my face after a long drive.
That's a mini-SUV with really good road presence.
supremeBaleno is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd May 2019, 10:04   #3
Senior - BHPian

Re: Third time's the charm...indeed

Welcome to Team-BHP summerisland!

Glad to have you on-board. Looking forward to having more interactions with you on the forum.
TusharK is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed