Team-BHP - Hello from the other side!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Introduce yourself (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/)
-   -   Hello from the other side! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/210189-hello-other-side.html)

Hi everyone! This is Nimish, 18 years old, an economics student who has failed to understand the concept of Diminishing marginal utility due to his love and passion for cars.

I cycle between Delhi, the place of my education and my hometown Lucknow. Discovering team BHP 2 years ago, a platform for the enthusiasts was a great experience for me to find a lot of like-minded people on the platform.

Since now I am here, I would love to share my experiences on the forum.

The cars I have access to right now are -

Tata Indica Diesel V2
Maruti Ciaz Petrol 2018
Honda City CVT
and my gem
Hyundai Venue SX+ DCT

Also, if everything goes fine, an Endeavour 3.2 might bless us too. Though if I were asked, I would prefer a Sedan to an SUV any day. The feel of being connected to the road with a planted drive is something you don't get to experience in an SUV..

Something that makes my Heart Revs and that I would like own someday is the Ford Mustang GT or a Tesla Model S. Don't get mad here for liking two most opposite vehicles and honestly choosing between that hound of the V8 and the torque of an electric powertrain will always remain a tough choice for me.

Siging in,
Nimish. :D

Hi Nimish,

Welcome to Team-BHP. Good to have you here.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nimish (Post 4604809)
I cycle between Delhi, the place of my education and my hometown Lucknow.

That's quite a distance, but cycling is fun especially for those who are into it.

Quote:

Discovering team BHP 2 years ago, a platform for the enthusiasts was a great experience for me to find a lot of like-minded people on the platform.
Good to hear that. There's no place like Team-BHP to find people from different walks of like with common interests.

Quote:

Since now I am here, I would love to share my experiences on the forum.
We will look forward to your write-ups.

Quote:

Tata Indica Diesel V2
Maruti Ciaz Petrol 2018
Honda City CVT
and my gem
Hyundai Venue SX+ DCT

Also, if everything goes fine, an Endeavour 3.2 might bless us too.
The Endeavour is quite an impressive beast - one of the favourites here on Team-BHP.

Quote:

Though if I were asked, I would prefer a Sedan to an SUV any day. The feel of being connected to the road with a planted drive is something you don't get to experience in an SUV..
I agree with you whole-heartedly. When it comes to driving, an SUV just cannot match the feel of a sedan. It may be fast in a straight line, but in corners, a sedan will always be better.

Quote:

Something that makes my Heart Revs and that I would like own someday is the Ford Mustang GT or a Tesla Model S.
The Mustang is among the cars I'd like to own some day. The looks, sound, name and heritage make it very desirable indeed.

Trust you have been through Team-BHP's posting rules.

See you on the forum.

Welcome Nimish.
Hope you have a great time here. Wishing you the best of luck for the Endeavour ownership. We hope to see an owernship review.

I myself am a sedan guy after coming to the US. I don't quite like driving SUVs now.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Aditya (Post 4605508)
Hi Nimish,
That's quite a distance, but cycling is fun especially for those who are into it.

I think he meant that he's constantly traveling between the two places. lol:
Correct me if I'm wrong @Nimish. If you do ride your bicycle between the two cities (not impossible :) ,) hats off to you!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aditya (Post 4605508)
Hi Nimish,

Welcome to Team-BHP. Good to have you here.

[/url].

See you on the forum.

Thank you so much for welcoming me wholeheartedly and yes it's those corners where sedans feel planted!

Quote:

Originally Posted by landcruiser123 (Post 4606007)
Welcome Nimish.
Hope you have a great time here. Wishing you the best of luck for the Endeavour ownership. We hope to see an owernship review.

I myself am a sedan guy after coming to the US. I don't quite like driving SUVs now.

I think he meant that he's constantly traveling between the two places. lol:

First of all , thank you so much for welcoming me here and secondly as far as i understand , Aditya has expressed the cycling remark sarcastically :uncontrol .

Welcome to the forum Nimish. Looking forward to your ownership reports and hope the Endy joins the garage soon. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nimish (Post 4607101)
as far as i understand , Aditya has expressed the cycling remark sarcastically :uncontrol .

Well, no! :D You wouldn't find much sarcasm on the forum!

Aditya being an avid cyclist seems to have taken your words quite literally.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrAzY dRiVeR (Post 4607112)
Welcome to the forum Nimish. Looking forward to your ownership reports and hope the Endy joins the garage soon. :)

Well, no! :D You wouldn't find much sarcasm on the forum!

Aditya being an avid cyclist seems to have taken your words quite literally.

Didn't see that coming! Even if I someday become so fit to cycle the disctance of 500 kilometers , time consumed in cycling would probably cost me all my holidays resulting in no opportunity to melt in my car seat. Life is all about trade-offs.stupid: